Prologue

Prologue

It was a sunny morning. The sun bright so beautiful like the smile on his face. The smile that never fades since his day started. He was sitting at the bench with his bestfriend.

"Hey!" Bas tapped his shoulder to get the attention of the person who is day dreaming at this moment. As he got the attention, this person looked at him with an irritated expression. "If he is an ice cream, he will surely melted in your stare." He added as he flip the next page of the book.

Bas thought that he already separated his bestfriend from his dream. But he was wrong when this person stand together of slapping the table. "I should make a step to get him." His bestfriend said. He thrown a big blown while shaking his head. He knows that his bestfriend will back off before he could do it. "Go! It is up to you." Then, he let his loving bestfriend walks away.

Copter take a quick sneak to his bestfriend, Bas. Far away, he saw the biggest smile of supportive friend. And it made him to smile too. When the moment, he was standing in front of his ultimate crush. His confident slowly saying goodbye to himself.

"P'... P'Ki..." Before he could utter the name, he suddenly step backward when his crush look up and stare to his eyes. No words from this person sitting because he is known as Mr. less talk. "Uhmm.." Copter cannot stop showing how uncomfortable he is. Copter, you need to do it now or else, there is no other chance of saying it. He said in his mind as he bites his lower lips to gain some confident.

A slapping book made as Kimmon closed it. He put it inside of his bag and fixing his things. As he is ready to leave the place. The other person still standing like a stone. "Don't waste my time." Kimmon said before he stand and started walking away.

But before he could walk too far, someone stopped him by standing and lifting his both arms sideward. "I like you P'Kim!" He shouted while closing his eyes. And continue talking. "I am Copter from Faculty of Arts. The person who is secretly liking you. I re... I really like you P'Kim." He grasping some air after saying what he feels. No words and no feedback coming from the person he likes. It made him to slowly open his eyes.

"Better luck next time." And his bestfriend tapped his shoulder for giving luck for the next confession. "He already walk away before you could say everything." Bas added before he walks and passed by the person who is failed.

After the incidents early in the morning, Copter disappointed face shown all day. His expression cannot paint in happiness. First confession, first failure. How could someone like the famous Kimmon fall to his charm? He was just nobody but just a simple student from his faculty.

The class dismissed 10 minutes early before the exact dismissal. Copter did not have any energy for another period of class but he is lucky that the bell rang for lunch break.

"Let's go!" Bas said as he pull his bestfriend. The body makes heavier than usual because of the feeling itself too. His bestfriend did not complain yet letting Bas to pull him from the classroom until the canteen of their faculty.

A couple of minutes, they got a place to stay. They bought foods before taking their seats. And Bas started eating his lunch while Copter still thinking what happened in the morning. "Eat something." Bas said as he puts his spoon of food inside the mouth of the person sitting on the opposite side. "So that you have an energy to chase him." He added after putting down the spoon and drink his all time favorite, pinkmilk.

"Bas! Copter!" Someone shouted far away from them. As they look at this person, the person is already coming towards. It was their other bestfriend and they called themselves *The Badass Trio*.

Tee took the pinkmilk and sip on it before he take a sit beside Copter. "Did you see news headline in Cute Boy FB page?" He asked while showing his worried face.

Copter and Bas look at each other first before looking back to their friend. A couple minutes, Copter and Bas shocked as Tee shown something in his phone. It was a video of confession. Where the other person confessing towards the famous person, Kimmon. A tiny liquid form in Copter's forehead as he was nervous and luckily, he is not him. It is just another person confessing her feelings.

"How jerk he is! He rejected the girl in front of all the student." Tee said with a little anger in his voice. "I do not know why you still like this person." Then, he look at his side and waiting to get an explanation.

Copter smiled first before he say it. He say his reason for liking the person. "I like him for who he is." He sees something that other people cannot see it.

"Fine!" Tee unwillingly agreed. "By the way, there is a try out in swimming club later. Can the two of you cheer me their?" He asked to change the atmosphere.

"Of course! Right, Bas?"

"Uhmm.." Bas only uttered because he is busy eating his lunch. He is really a glutton person that made Tee and Copter chuckled. Their friendship will long last forever.

The time consumed. The lunch break is done and they decided to go in the swimming club. Copter and Bas seated in the bench and excited to support their loving friend. There is a lot of girls come to witness the try out, not only that but because the swimming club president is too hot. He is one of the famous guy in the University. But Copter's heart is only for the president of Music club.

"Bas, I need to pee." Copter whispered to his bestfriend who is busy shouting. The only thing he received was nod for saying it is okay. After he got the answer, he already stand and walk away.

Copter tried to find the nearest comfort room, so that, he can go back easily to support his friend. Luckily, it is not that too far from the place he was supposed to stay. His jaw drop down as he entered the comfort room.

Kimmon closed the faucet that made the other person come back in reality. He did not mind this person but his peripheral vision saying that the person recovered from the stage of shock. As he wiped his hands to dry, he took his phone from his pocket and let his body rest in the cold and white wall of the comfort room.

"Oh shit! I pee." Copter uttered as he felt the warm liquid running down. He forgot the reason why he is here just because he saw his crush. He is panicking while getting all the tissue to wipe his pants. Until, he realized how embarrassing this moment in front of the person he likes.

The shadow of a man walk and passed by to him, he cannot be wrong since the only person he is with, is none other than, Kimmon. Copter look up and sees that he is right. He memorized the detail, even the back of this person. He grab this opportunity by running and following him. Luckily, even his legs are not too long, he got what he wants. His palm grab the wrist and try to flip the person.

But before he could do it, this person named Kimmon hold his wrist and pull it away. And he was face by his crush.

"What do you want?" Kimmon asked. There is no expression of anger or irritated. Just a normal cold voice from him.

"P'Kim."

"Say it? Or I will leave you here."

Copter inhale to put all the courage and exhale to put away all the doubts. "I like you! I really like you."

"If I am not mistaken, I rejected you already in the morning."

"Rejected?" Copter asked confusedly. While trying to remember the detail of what he did. But there is no rejection in his memories. "As I remember, you did not say anything. You did not reject me."

"Then, I don't like you. I don't like the person who pee in his pants." Kimmon last words before he turn back.

"Hey! Kimmon Varodom from Faculty of Engineering. Remember my name, I am Copter Panuwat. I will do anything to make you fall in love to me." Copter shouted. Rejection is not in his vocabulary. And he is already decided to court Kimmon. The chasing will start soon.

➡➡➡ To be continue...