You're Mine and I'm Yours #1

You're Mine
and I'm Yours #1

The day of badass trio started beautifully. They are sitting in one of the chairs in Bas' favorite place, the faculty canteen which he can enjoy eating. He is a person who loves to eat all over. "This is my treat as I passed the swimming try out yesterday." Tee said as he shows all the snacks and drinks on the table. His two other bestfriend did not wait any longer since their tummy are asking already for foods. So, they both started getting and opening the snacks. "Oh! The two of you, which club are you going to join?" He  asked before he sip on the drink he chosen.

"Cooking club. I already registered, early in this morning." Bas said before he puts the chips inside his mouth.

"Oh. I see. You will get fatter." Tee commented but his friend did not mind it. So, his attention turn to other person sitting silently. "How about you, Copter?" He asked.

"Music club."

"Oh. Because the president of Music club is him." Tee concluded his friend's answer.

"Somehow, like that."

Bas interrupted the two as he put down his cup of drinks with a bang. It took the attention of his two friends. "Na! Look at this." He shows  the screen of his cellphone. It is a picture of a long line in registration in Music club with a caption *The Music Club President's wives*. "I think, you should go now and take what is yours." He commented as he  put away his cellphone and turn it off.

"I gotta go now before it's too late." Copter bid his goodbye and did not wait for any response from his friends. He already run away as the moment he said it.

"Hey! Your bag!" Tee shouted.

"Let him. We need to support our friend for what makes him happy." Sometimes, Bas can be serious in the time of needs.

"I cannot understand him." Tee shake his head for disagreement.

Bas stand up after he took the last sip in his pinkmilk. "Find someone who makes your day complete and you will understand what Copter feelings is." He said as he lifts his bag and follow Copter.

The line is getting short everytime there is someone who enter the Music club room. The registration team is exhausted for accomodating a huge number of applicant. The time run so fast and the nervousness of the last person is getting high. Copter was the last applicant and he was lucky to enter the maximum number of applicant.

He is starting to bite his lower lips to stop himself from negative vibes. In a sudden, he heard screaming that made him to look on it. And his eyes become bigger as the only focus was the person who is coming towards. It is the President of the Music Club, holding bunch of snacks and drinks for the Music Club members.

"P'Kim!" Copter uttered the moment his crush pass by. He did not mean to get the attention of this person, he just wanted to say the name. But the pressure is getting hype because Kimmon look at him. Look on his right side of uniform, seeing the sticker number of applicant in his club.

"If your reason to join here is because you chase me. Then, you should back off. I have a picky taste sound." Kimmon said with no warm. He just leave a cold stare as usual.

Copter felt insulted. His reason to join in, is not only he chase this person but because he has another deep reason to join. "P'Kim!" He called.

The cold palm paused in holding the doorknob as he heard his name. Kimmon turn back and face the annoying man. He did not say anything as response, he just waited to hear something.