With such a big noise, almost all the people in the villa woke up and ran out with a stern look. 

    Cheng Feng and Jiang Wanzhi should have been awakened long ago, and they were sitting on the sofa downstairs wearing pajamas, their faces were ugly. 

    Cheng Yan went out without squinting, and didn't even gave a glance. 

    When walking to the gate, Cheng Yan's footsteps paused, because Qi Ze's roar suddenly disappeared, and even the sound of smashing the door disappeared, and the villa's silence was a little strange. 

    Cheng Feng saw her standing at the door, thinking she wanted to repent, and said coldly, "Don't go yet?" 

    Cheng Yan ignored him, sneered, opened the door and walked out, and threw the door back heavily, faintly heard Cheng Feng's angry voice: "Sure enough, it is either indifferent or unfamiliar! What attitude is it?"

    Cheng Yan walked out quickly, trying not to think about the reason why Qi Ze was suddenly quiet, but there was some panic in her heart. 

    As she passed the large garden, she suddenly heard the sound of a "bang" falling to the ground, and then the panicked screams of the maids were heard. 

    "Young Master—" 

    "No, Young Master jumped off the building !!!" 

    Cheng Yan's feet froze, only to feel a coldness rising from the bottom of her heart, spreading to the limbs, even the blood was stiff and cold. 

    It was also at this time that she realized that this is not a fantasy world, there is life and death. 

    Obviously she could turn around to see his condition, but she seemed to have lost her strength to even look back. 

    Suddenly, a slow, low footstep sounded behind her, and then a pair of hands embraced her from behind. He lowered his head between her neck and took a deep breath. The voice was somber and gloomy: "I caught you, Yanyan . " 

    Obviously she should feel afraid, but she didn't, and then her heart had an inexplicable anger, she pushed him away, turned and glared at him:" Do you know ...... " 

    She was not finished , her voice caught in her throat. 

    He was standing in front of her with bruises all over, looking down at her, his eyes bloodshot, quietly obedient, he had glass residue on his face, bruised hands, blood dripping from his fingertips, even standing posture is also a bit weird, like having leg problems. 

    She looked subconsciously behind him. The glass door on the third-floor balcony had been smashed. A rope helped the railing to hang down, but it was not long enough, and it was about two meters away from the ground. 

    So, he broke the glass and climbed down the rope, but jumped in the air at least two meters above the ground? 

    "I don't know anything." He stared at her slowly and cautiously, "I just know that I have to go with you."

    Cheng Yan opened her lips and didn't know what to say. 

    Cheng Feng was standing on the doorstep, and was frightened before. He didn't expect this son to be so fierce. He didn't even want his own life for a girl. He didn't dare to force him too hard. He looked at Cheng Yan with disgust: "Don't forget what you promised me!" 

    Cheng Yan saw the flash of anger in Qi Ze's eyes and sighed in her heart. Is Cheng Feng stupid? Say, isn't he afraid that Qi Ze will blame him for her leaving?