Chapter : 3

3. Fascinating fake money in giants (3)

The future rich man right now is just a poor student who is busy working in his spare time, not to mention dating, it is difficult to talk to him for a few words.

Therefore, Cheng Yan sent a message in advance to ask him to play together after school.

Qi Ze replied back quickly:. "No time"

Cheng Yan: "You do not love me!"

Later also decorated full screen with grievances expression.

Qi Ze: "..."

Cheng Yan: "The boyfriend of someone else will fly to the girlfriend with only one last breath, how about you, how much breath do you say?"

"..." Qi Ze , After a while, he typed a line and said, "I'll wait for you at the back door of the school."

Cheng Yan: "very happy."

Qi Ze suddenly typed a few words again: "I will rush without a breath I'm here to see you, so do n't worry about other people's boyfriends. "

Qi Ze is really not a romantic person. It is rare to say such a word, so it's a little scary!

Cheng Yan said: "... Don't come, I will be afraid."

This time Qi Ze did not reply, he sat in the front row, suddenly looked back at her, smiled coldly, Qi Ze's eyebrows were gloomy.

Cheng Yan: "..."

After school in the afternoon, Cheng Yan and Lin Jiaoran went out together. As she passed by Qi Ze, she saw that he was standing and packing his schoolbag, and walked without stopping.

Lin jiaoran suddenly said in panic: "Yan Yan, Qi Ze seems to be watching me!"

Cheng Yan stepped a foot, and heard Luo Xue said in panic: "No! It looks like he like me!"

Cheng Yan: ".......... don't you think he's looking at me? "

Lin jiaoran laughed suddenly: "Yanyan you must be kidding, how dare he look at you more, isn't he afraid of being killed by the school boys?"

Luo Xue also nodded: "Yes, Yanyan, Shouldn't he be liking me? It's terrible. Even if he looks handsome, but he is so poor,if other people knows then I will become joke of the year. "

Cheng Yan knows that they are psychologically sensitive, and their family is pretty good, so they feel that Qi Ze is very poor, and they are even more afraid of being despised by others for having a half relationship with those poor people.

If they knew that Qi Ze had been with her, they would definitely feel that her head was flooded.

The black luxury car waited at the gate of the school, and Lin Jiaoran's eyes flashed a little jealousy, and she said that she wanted to go to her house to play, and Luo Xue also agreed to go.

Cheng Yan rejected them with the word "No", the original owner's personality was so straightforward and simple, Lin Jiaoran's face went a little unsightly.

Cheng Yan asked the driver not to go home first.

The driver hesitated: "Miss, why do you not go home?"

Cheng Yan vaguely, said: "Something."

Driver: "What happened?"

Cheng Yanqing cold pretty eyes looked at him: "There is something."

The driver worried about her having an accident outside, but suddenly he saw that young Master Wei came over, so he was relieved because he thought his young lady was going out with Master Wei and drove away obediently.