Chapter : 5

Fascinating Fake Money in Giants (5)

As the president of the student union and the heir of the top gaints, Qin Xiu's influence in school is almost greater than that of the principal. Whether it is a photo on the forum or his "love relationship" with Cheng Yan, it he has been pressed down and no one dared to go back and tell their family and even the school teachers didn't utter a word to the parents.

Lin Jiaoran was also punished to clean the playground for half a month, and she took the initiative to transfer to another class. Therefore, Cheng Yan spent a few days calmly.

However, these calm days ended quickly. After school on Friday, Cheng Yan saw Qin Xiu waiting for her at the school gate.

"Dinner together?" He leaned back and smiled gently.

Cheng Yan glanced at him and turned her eyes elsewhere.

Qin Xiu opened the door of the co-pilot and said, "Don't look, your driver was asked by me. Rest assured, I will send you home."

Cheng Yan pulled the strap of the schoolbag and slowly stooped into the car.

However, just as the car was slowly moving, she turned to see Qi Ze walking along the side of the road. She jumped in her heart. When he looked over with his deep and calm eyes, she pressed the button and the car window closed slowly.

Qin Xiu glanced at her with a smile, but said nothing.

-

Qin Xiu took her to the restaurant he frequented.

The waiter led them into the VIP box. He handed the menu to her, his smile was very soft without a bit of impurities: "Don't be polite with me, i don't have to pay anyway."

Cheng Yan took the menu and turned a few pages, confusedly asked: "This store is yours?"

Qin Xiu: "To be precise, I opened it myself."

Among the rich second generation, there are still some children who know how to make money. For example, Qin Xiu has good grades and is also good at making money.

Cheng Yan said calmly, "Oh, did you only invited me to eat?"

Qin Xiu smiled, his eyes staring at her unclearly, and slowly said, "When did Yanyan ...... and that poor student started?"

Cheng Yan lowered her eyes, and her voice was a little offensive: "Why do you care about it? "

" Care? Yanyan, you may have misunderstood me. "He sighed.

Cheng Yan looked up at him. He smiled at the corners of his lips, so elegant, but the words spit out showed a bit of urgency: "I asked you to come, because i just want to ask you, when are you going to end?"

These words, Qin Xiu in the novel also asked, but it was not at this time and place. At that time, White Moonlight's relationship with the male lead had just been exposed, and he blocked her on the road and asked her such a sentence.

How did the original owner reacted?

Cheng Yan thought about it, copying the indifferent expression that the original owner should have, slightly raised her chin, and said lightly: "You are not qualified to control me."

"Qualification?" Qin Xiu looked at her with amusement, "Do you not know our fathers has a business worth hundreds of millions to talk about. In order to consolidate to their cooperative relationship and strengthen the alliance, isn't it normal for us to enter into a marriage contract? "

Cheng Yan looked at him expressionlessly.

"Why aren't you shocked, anxious, or angry?" Qin Xiu smiled softer and looked at her with a very satisfied look. "Yes, no matter you, me, or the arrogant Wei Yang, shouldn't we all have this awareness of sacrificing marriage for the benefit? "

Cheng Yan also laughed, but with some irony:" I never worry about something that hasn't happened yet. "

Qin Xiu stared at her:" Even if that something will become a reality? "

Cheng Yan froze.

"You know, I like you, so for me, our marriage is not sacrifice, but the greatest expectation." Qin Xiu approached her, holding her hand on his lap, "We are the best match and it is good for both of us. "

Cheng Yan didn't push him away, didn't look at him, her long eyelashes covered her eyes, you couldn't see what she was thinking.

"You are only fresh and curious about Qi Ze, Yanyan, wouldn't you be stupid enough to think you really like him?" Qin Xiu's voice was soft and tempting, "I know you are a smart girl, you should know that being with him will make you lose everything you have now. You can only have a better life with me, so forget him, understand? "

These dialogues are almost exactly the same as described in the novel. Looking up as written in the novel, her eyes were cold, and she said without a trace of emotion: " Those people who have never been in heart, how could they be forgotten."

This is half true and half false, because the original owner really liked Qi Ze, but it's just from the beginning, she didn't consider how long the two would last. She had no sincere friends, did not get any love from her family, and had some vague feelings for Qi Ze, so she took the initiative to pursue him.

After all, she just wanted to find someone to accompany her.

However, Qi Ze was completely captured and he fell in love with her.

Qin Xiu seemed to be a bit surprised, and a little happy, chuckling: "Yanyan is the coolest girl i've ever seen, it really makes people to like you more."

Cheng Yan pulled out her hand, took a tissue and slowly wiped her fingers clean and said faintly: "I will break up with him after the college entrance examination. Until then, you can't interfere with us."

Qin Xiu looked at the girl's cold and beautiful face, his eyes were deep, but he still chuckled: "Since Yan Yan herself has not kept him in her heart, how can i do something that upsets you? After all, Yanyan should be happy and play before we get engaged? "

He suddenly leaned closer to her, and dropped a kiss gently on her cheeks.

Cheng Yan pushed him away, stood up, looked at the elegant and perfect teenager with disgusted eyes, and said coldly, "Qin Xiu, you are really disgusting! Even if I don't like him, I will never like you. "

Qin Xiu still smiled, smiled, leaned on the back of the chair, watched her as she went out, his smile was mild, and his fingers gently stroked his lips.

Disgusting?

But it was just a kiss, and he wanted ... more than that.