Chapter : 15

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (15)

"Miss, why don't you hold umbrella?"

Aunt Fang was mopping the floor in the living room, surprised to see the miss standing weakly at the entrance, her arms trembling slightly, her body soaked, but she looked beautiful, even if she was so embarrassed, she looked poor and touching, people feel their hearts softened unconsciously.

Cheng Yan didn't seem to hear her, she changed her shoes and walked to her room, her expression uneasy.

The young master and madam went to the dinner together. Before returning, Aunt Fang was not assured of Miss, so she waited for her and did half of the work.

The young miss loves to make a small temper. She doesn't dare to ask more. She just said softly, "Miss, do you want to take a bath? I'll get clothes for you."

After hearing this, Cheng Yan suddenly stopped, looking back at her: "Go and send the umbrella."

Aunt Fang froze, thinking that the miss got closer to the young master recently, and asked: "To the young master?"

Cheng Yan didn't say a word, opened the bedroom door and went straight to the floor-to-ceiling window.

From the window on the third floor, you can see the gate, the streets are bright, and the rain is getting weaker. You can see that he is still standing there, motionless like a cold stone, showing a sense of pride and arrogance.

Aunt Fang came over and saw it, exclaiming: "Who is standing there like this in such a heavy rain? Is he stupid?"

Isn't that stupid?

Cheng Yan pursed her lower lip to laugh, but couldn't smile, and sighed silently.

If it wasn't for her mission, she'd go and give the umbrella to him.

If she is the demale lead of this president's novel, this way of male lead's standing in the rain silly and bitter and so on, of course, in return she will be soft as the female lead, two people hug will in the rain, and then reconcile.

Unfortunately, she was just a doomed white moonlight who was destined to abandon him to pave the way for the female lead.

Cheng Yan retracted her eyes, wiped the raindrops on her face, and suddenly felt a pain. She tentatively touched her left face.

Aunt Fang noticed her movements, and saw a light trace of blood on her face, startled: "Miss, how did you hurt your face?"

Cheng Yan remembered Qi Ze's umbrella that had fallen and she was probably scratched at that time, she was silent for a moment, saying, "I'm fine, you go down and give him an umbrella, you don't need to advise him to go, if he doesn't take it ......" After a pause, she continued, "You leave the umbrella down. "

Aunt Fang answered in doubt, went downstairs and took the umbrella and went out. She let the security guard at the door open the door. Then it became clear that the man was a teenage boy, wearing the same school uniform as the young miss. The appearance is very clear, making girls too shy to look at him. His face is very pale as if a gust of wind can stun him, but there is a ruthless force that forces him to persist, his eyes gloomy, making people a little bit afraid.

"Are you Miss's classmate?" Aunt Fang smiled politely when he saw him.

Qi Ze stared at her, his eyes were cold and he didn't say a word.

Aunt Fang felt that he was weird. She didn't want to say more, so she handed him the umbrella: "Miss asked me to send it, why are you standing here in rain? Well, I don't care about it, I sent the umbrella, i will just leave it here, now why is you boy so strange-tempered? "