Chapter : 10

The Fascinating Fake Money in the Giants (10)

Qin Xiu sent her home and apologized for accidentally injuring her. Cheng Feng didn't blame him at all and invited him to stay for dinner and then let the driver send him away.

"You and Qin's son have a good relationship at school?" Cheng Feng's first sentence was not concerned about her injury.

Cheng Yan's eyelashes are slightly drooping, and she has some cold temperament.

She said, "I'm not familiar with him." Cheng Feng didn't seem to be surprised by her daughter's attitude. When he looked at her, he said coldly, "This child is excellent. You can get in touch with him. It may be a bit early to say this, but he is definitely one of the most outstanding in your generation, and he likes you so much that you should seize the opportunity."

...... She is certainly not like his biological child. Ah, he didn't know it yet. He was so cold-blooded about her, just thinking of using her as a bargaining chip?

Cheng Yan looked up: "What opportunity?"

Cheng Feng's gaze was somewhat straightforward: "The opportunity to marry him."

Cheng Yan said coldly: "I don't like him."

"Don't like him?" Cheng Feng laughed, just as if the elders had heard something childish, "He likes you, and that's enough."

If Cheng Yan didn't have to pretend to be the original owner's personality, she could not help but sneer.

Just when the atmosphere was a little cold, Cheng Xiangyang came over holding a handful of beautifully packaged chrysanthemums, and behind him was the dark-faced Jiang Wanzhi.

There was a smile on Cheng Feng's face: "How did Yang Yang make you angry?"

Jiang Wanzhi sat down beside him: "You say, I arranged for him to meet with Mr. Fu's daughter. You see, he doesn't gave them any face at all. He even took chrysanthemums to give away, and Fu's face sank at that time. "

" Chrysanthemums are elegant and pleasant, where's it not good? "Cheng Xiangyang smiled, and suddenly saw his sister's face was cold, her feet were also wrapped in gauze. Although he didn't know why she was injured, he also guessed that she and his father must have quarrelled again.

He didn't ask anything, he threw the flowers to his sister at will, and then hugged the person as soon as he stooped and said, "What a pity, does it hurt?"

"Where are you going?" Seeing this Jiang Wangzi was more angry, "I still haven't finished talking, you are becoming more and more lawless!"

Cheng Xiangyang smiled, indifferently: "Mom, Yan Yan is injured, I have to send her back to the room to rest, anyway you can't let her accompany me to listen to you, right?"

After that, he took Cheng Yan upstairs, regardless of Jiang Wanzhi's voice behind him.

After returning to the room, Cheng Xiangyang placed her on the bed, sat down beside her, and pointed to her feet: "Did someone pushed you or fell by yourself?"

Because the father favored her stepmother and brother, the original owner was disgusted with them, even though Cheng Xiangyang cares about her occasionally, she still felt it ridiculous.

Cheng Yan also said faintly, "What's the difference?"

"If someone injured you, I'll injure him back." He looked at her with a smile and said, : "If you got injured by yourself, I will accompany you to heal."

Cheng Yan showed no mercy, mocking him:" I don't need you. "

" Huh? No? "Cheng Xiangyang stared at her as if watching a little devil. Suddenly, he stretched out his hand and scraped the bridge of her nose, his voice complaining and coddling, "Why are you different from other people's sisters, not at all cute, non-sticky, like ... Xiaoxue."