Chapter Fifty One

Dray and I headed to bed at half nine because we will have a late-night tomorrow but also because I needed all of him again.

We woke up, ate breakfast and handed Christmas presents to each other and then headed to get dressed after lunch to head to the Burrows later to celebrate with the Weasley's and Harry.

We arrived at the Burrow saying hi to everyone and catching up with them. I went to see if Molly needed any help cooking dinner. "Hi, Molly. "
"Hi Mione dear, how are you?" She asked sincerely. "I'm good Molly, school good but busy being a head student. Missing people but not to bad. You?"
"Not bad Mione. Slowly getting over the war. The picture really helps when I really miss Fred tho." Molly said honestly with a hint of sadness when she talked about Fred.
"I'm glad it does, Molly. Do you need any help, by the way, Molly?" I asked not wanting the depressing sombre atmosphere to last. "That would be great thank you, Mione. Could you plate the veg, finish the Gravy and get someone to help you set the table." I nodded and quickly got Ginny to help me set the table and then I plated the veg and made the gravy. I then grabbed Ginny and Harry you help me place the food onto the table call Molly.

"Dinner everyone!" Molly yelled and the table quickly became full of people.  We all enjoyed a wonderful meal, Molly was thanked, she spoke up about how I helped and I got a round of thanks.

We moved to the living room and all settled down with some butterbeer and started to open presents. "Ok Ginny First." Ginny opened all her presents one by one. Saying thank you after opening it.

She got a Zabini family engagement Ring from Blaise, a book of hexes from Draco, from Harry, white barn Owl from Ron, pranking kit from George, several pendants on a necklace including on from Fred. from Charlie, a red dress from Fleur, white heels from Bill, a Weasley Jumper and necklace each from Molly and Arthur and silver bracelet from and.

"Ok how about Harry?"  Molly suggested. Again everyone handed Harry is present after the last one.  He got a Weasley jumper and sweets from Molly and Arthur, a book to help him with becoming an Auror from Charlie, Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder, Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and more sweets with a free pass to the stock of the joke shop from Ron and George, training snitch from Fleur, Book of curses and hexes from Bill, a new owl from Ginny, a new broom from Blaise and Draco and a modification and cleaning kit as well as Quidditch through the ages from me.

Next went Ron followed by George, Charlie, Fleur, Bill, Molly and Arthur. Then Blaise who got a Slytherin banner from Fleur, a book of defensive spells from Dray, which everyone laughed at, a poster of the Italian Quidditch team from Charlie, sweets and jokes from Ron, a Weasley jumper and some brownies from Molly and Arthur, a practice quaffle from Bill, Leather bracelet with a red-stitched down the middle for Gryffindor from Gin and 2 mugs, a jokeish mug and a key chain from me.

Draco got a potions book from Charlie, a scarf and Slytherin badge from Fleur, book set of The Chronicles of Narnia from Ginny, a Weasley jumper and some chocolate biscuits from Molly and Arthur, Jane Austen book set from Harry, some Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans and liquorice wands from Ron, a book with Veela history from Bill, a practice snitch and bruise-healing paste with a comment 'just in case Mione takes a swing at you again' (which had every in chuckles but Draco) from George, a ferret teddy, a twisted leather Bracelet with an angel charm and red thread in the bracelet and his family tree from me.

I received a green knee-length dress from Fleur, silver heels and small silver earnings from Bill, a book on charms and a small rose gold bracelet that said Always a Weasley from Charlie, a book on unusual spells and a case for something from Ron, Peruvian Instant Darkness Powder and the Mortal instruments book series from George, a Weasley jumper, Maze runner book series and Molly's fabulous strawberry tarts from Molly and Arthur, an iPod with music downloaded on it from Harry, a necklace that said Always sister Forever friends and the Hunger Games book series from Ginny, 2 mugs, 2 necklaces and our family tree from Blaise and Draco got me a sapphire locket with You're Dragon engraved on the back and a cute matching keyring.