Chapter Fourty Two

Hermione POV
All felt calm, all felt right and all felt at complete and utter peace. And I wondered try not to jinx it. How long would this last?

We just laughed and joked reminiscing about the past, silly things we did. It was great, calm and peaceful.

"Mia, my angel, this came for you earlier," Dray said handing me a letter. My smile falters then I notice it is from Saff. I quickly take it off of him and open it. I notice it has already been opened but I don't comment on it. Once I read that Saff is more than happy to come tomorrow evening. I rush off the bed startling everyone as I grab my parchment, ink and quill. Quickly, I write a letter to Professor McGonagall.

'Dear Professor McGonagall,
I received a letter from the Witch Weekly and are informing you that they are coming tomorrow as was wondering if they could floo to your office. I would walk them to the dorm and then they return via floo?

Much appreciated Hermione.'

I grabbed Shadow and sent the letter while being stared at my friends, family and lover. "What?" I asked still being stared at. "What was that about?" Harry asked betting everyone. I laugh slightly at the looks Harry gets, as he just shrugs. "That was me asking Professor McGonagall for permission. Well more keeping her informed per her request."

Shadow quickly returned whilst I tackled Harry and everyone else into a hug and Dray into a kiss, annoying my brother, Harry and Neville. I grabbed the letter off of Gin who let Shadow back in and opened it quickly.

'Miss Zabini,
I am quite happy to allow the reporter tomorrow evening as well as letting them floo to my office and back again. Please ask the reporter to be here, after 7 pm that way you are more likely to not run into people. Thank you for informing me, Hermione.
Professor McGonagall.'

I then grab some more parchment and let Saff know the plan for tomorrow evening as well as the others especially Dray as he definitely has to be present the others can if they want to. I then send Saff's owl back with the letter and also thank her again for wanting to hear Dray's and mine side of the story.

We then decided to carry on reminiscing about the funny, the stupid and the good times. When it was 10 pm, the others left and headed to their own rooms because McGonagall decided Heads and perfect don't have to do our night duties until after the first week so we can plan them out, which starts tomorrow. Dray silenced the room and then made me forget the bad and painful memories that have plagued me lately, we again spent hours in each other's arms worshipping the other.

I woke up the next morning, earlier than usual because of my nerves for how the interview tonight will go and what could go wrong. I worked myself into a panic, which caused Draco to wake up, he tried to calm me down, TRIED! Yeah, that didn't work and I was beginning to cause myself a panic attack so Draco decided to take my mind off of it, legit physically took my mind off it, whilst he got lucky. That calmed me down and he managed to get through my head nothing will go wrong, everything is fine and everyone is done and safe.

But I still had a gut feeling something is going to happen.

We headed to breakfast, with me sore as Dray seriously had to get it off my mind, we are breakfast then headed to our first lessons. Soon it was lunch, then dinner and 30 minutes before Saff was supposed to arrive at Hogwarts. The day just seemed to fly by when I put all my energy into my lessons.

I ran up to my dorm and changed into a mid-thigh black plain dress with my hair down while Draco changed into a white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and a blue cardigan. Our roommate headed to the dorm with us and changed out of their school clothes whilst I ran with Dray and Gin following to lead the reporter to our dorm.

We arrived outside McGonagall's office 2 minutes before she was meant to arrive, I knocked on the door and just as it was opened Saff arrived in the fireplace with a flare of green flames

We arrived outside McGonagall's office 2 minutes before she was meant to arrive, I knocked on the door and just as it was opened Saff arrived in the fireplace with a flare of green flames. "Good Evening Professor McGonagall." I said, "Nice to meet you Saff."
"Evening Miss Zabini, Mr Malfoy, Miss Weasley. I will leave you to escort your guest back to your dorm. Excuse me." She said walking back to her desk to carry on with her paperwork. "Saff, please follow me and then we can chat."

We headed back towards the dorm we talked a little like who Ginny was and them Ginny quickly interrupted saying, "Mione, I need to go and inform the prefect who are on duty tonight so please excuse me."
"Sure, Gin just please stay safe and head back to the dorm afterwards."
She quickly disappeared off towards Hufflepuff House.

When we arrived at the dorm door, I said, "Good evening, Godric, Helena, Rowena and Salazar. Concordia." and the door swung open, I saw Saff looks shocked at our password. "So you understand the Latin password and the meaning behind it?"
I laughed a little as she still stood there stunned. She managed to snap herself out of it, nodded and replied, "Yes, umm Unity or harmony. Very fitting as I have heard there are several heads from all of the houses this year."

"You are very well correct. Actually, I believe some of our friends who are the other heads are waiting for us. " Draco said leading us in and pulled me to his side by my waist just as the door began to shut and we saw...

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the long wait I was doing this chapter as just got stuck. Please comment or message me any ideas, comment or questions thank you.