Chapter Twenty Seven

I suggest playing the song, 'Worth the fight' by Cimorelli when to see ******.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco POV
I was walking to find Blaise, Ginny and Harry if he was here. When I heard a "Hey Malfoy."
I jumped and looked for where the strange voice which I seem to recognize came from.

Then as the confusion formed on my face, there was chuckling. "Malfoy behind you on the wall idiot." The weird voice said. I turned around and saw Fred. "Oh, hey Fred how are you?"
"Good been spying on people. What's up with Mione?" He asked concerned.
"Oh we played Never Have I ever at Harry's party and Harry asked a deep question which caused Mia to walk off upset and isolated herself from everyone."
"What did the idiot ask?"
" 'Never Have I Ever caused myself harm.' He asked. Mia then been getting worse as Bay and Harry kept trying to get her to open up about it." I said then remember what Ginny said, "Wait, Ginny mentioned you used to talk to Mia about this issue."
"That is correct. Why?"
"Can you try and get her to open up to you because I don't want to push her but she hasn't been eating or sleeping properly since it was asked."
"I can try. By the way nice to see you Draco."
"You too Fred. Wait how are you here again?"
"Mia brought pictures of Lily, James, Sirius, Remus, Tonks and myself. However, my picture is for my family. Remus and Tonks is for both Harry and Teddy whereas Harry's parents and Sirius are purely for him as a birthday present. Which was not ready for Harry on his birthday so we been waiting for Mione to give us out."
"Oh, I remember to know Ginny, Bay and myself helped Mia pay for them."

I start to walk-off again the turn around and said, "I will try to get Mia to give them to the correct people but Ginny doesn't know Mia got one of you for your family so don't get seen or it will ruin the surprise."
"Ok, Draco. I will go talk to Mione. But I need you to take my frame to your rooms."

************************************
Fred POV
(Bet you didn't expect that)

As Draco shrank my frame so he could place it in their room, I hear Granger's sobs. Draco then placed my frame down and left as Granger heard the door shut she looked around and then spotted me. "Freddie. It hurt. It hurts so much. I can't fall back into that habit but I'm struggling so much. It hurt you not being here, I really am lost, Freddie." She sobbed out.
"Granger, I may not be here but you are surrounded by people who want to help you. And even though I may not be physically there, I will also be around for you to talk to me but you have to open up to others. It is killing Draco to see you like this. He is hurting because you are hurting, you're mates for Merlin sake Granger. You may feel like you're drowning Granger but you aren't and no one around you are going to let you but you do have to open up. You are so strong, beautiful, brave, courageous, clever and perfect to everyone Granger, everyone loves you and needs you. You can stand, even when it hurts. You may slip but everyone will help you stand, you don't have to battle this by yourself, Granger. You have never been alone and never will be. And whatever is going through you head don't.. You hear me don't let it stop you getting the happiness you need, the love you crave, the appreciation you deserve and the help of others you require at times. It doesn't make you weak to need help Granger, I should have let others help me but I was too proud don't stop others helping and supporting you Granger it just shows how much they care." I say as I see how each one of my words impact her as more tears run down her face and a small smile spread across her lips, even if it is a sad smile it still shows how much words impact others. "Granger, I know it pained everyone when I died but you can help mend part of the hole in their hearts. It will never be fully filled but you can help. And sulking in here won't, anyway I want to see my family and the others are fed up sitting in your handbag waiting for you to give them to Harry."

Granger looked at me then laughed. "Seriously not joking though, Granger. You will learn to accept that you may relapse but the important part is to let others in to help you recover." I said smiling at the laughing Granger. "Ok, Freddie. I do it this today or tomorrow but thanks for cheering me up, the much-needed pep talk and I will let people in. Love you, Freddie." She said wiping away the fallen tears, "Love you too, Granger" I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, we'll that is today's update up and done for you guys. Please comment or message me your ideas, feedback or even questions as I love hearing from you guys. Thanks.

Unique LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara