Chapter four

~Raina pov~
     I couldn't meet Aiden during lunch as he got into trouble in chemistry class and got detention, so we decide to meet after school at a beach not far from my house.
        I open my closet after my shower looking for some beach wear to put on,  i later decide on a denim blue shorts, a white camisole and i throw on an oversized shirt and a white flats

I went downstairs and found my mom on the couch sipping orange juice.
            "Ohhh, my mom exclaimed you look too hot for my eyes.
   "Mom you flatter me too much, i replied her.
            "Oh come on, am sure boys will be swooning over you and by the way who is the lucky guy that gets to enjoy this view, my mom tease me. "
     "Mom, who said its a guy, i replied rolling my eyes.
         "Anyway have fun and don't do what momma won't approved of and don't go acting all nerdy either, she shouted after me as i run out of the house and start walking to the beach since it's not far from home and i can enjoy fresh air on my way.
        "I got to the beach and saw Aiden in his denim short and shirt that he left open, I notice his perfectly tanned and men he spend a great deal of time at the gym, Girls we're drolling over him as he noticed me and flash me his signature smile and started walking towards me,  My heart was beating so fast as he approach me.
     "Damn, baby you look hot,he said as he got to me.
     "Well, you not looking bad yourself;i reply him while he drag me down to sit on the towel he spread on the sand.
    "Okay, what did you wanna talk about; I said been curious.
  "Can we at least have some fun before going into details; he said.
   Okay since the almighty Aiden is asking so nicely, he laughed at that and I can stop the tingling feeling from running through my body.
    "Don't go all smartass on me now baby, he replied while handing me a cocktail. I thank him and we watch the ocean before I broke the silence.
   "I really wish my life could be this peaceful. Why is your life not peaceful, he asked while staring directly into my eyes.
    "Many people believe am the little rich girl that could get a BMW sport car in a twinkle of an eye, but all that came with a price of my happiness, my mom is dying, my dad bring in slut as old as his daughter.I said while swallowing back a tear, I don't understand what's happening to him, I just want an happy family is that too much to ask for. "No, baby. He put a arm around me to comfort me, everyone is entitled to his or her own happiness. no matter what just hold up and in a matter of time it will be fine.
     "How, I said tears now streaming down my face. I will give anything, I mean anything to stop my mom from dying.
"I know baby but its not that easy, the only thing you can do now it make a good memories out of the time she had left. Let her leave with good memories.
    "Thank you so much Aiden, I don't know what I would have done without you.
  " That's how charming I am, am sad you are just seeing it.
   "I laugh out loud and shake my head unbelievably at how big his ego can get. Your ego is size of the universe just so big.
   "He smirked;am bigger somewhere better would you like to see.
     "Oh lord, I cast and bind every spirit of pervertness in Aiden, I said sprinkling water on him from the bottle.
  "Gosh,you are such a drama queen. he said while running away.
   I ran after him and continue sprinkling the water only for him to splash me water from the ocean and grab me by my waist, lifting me up.
   "Aiden, I swear to castrate you if you throw me in there.
   "Not if i jumping in there with you it won't count.
   "Drop me right now, you asshole. I will make your life a living hell if you gat me all wet. 
    "I sure want To get you more than wet baby.
   "You definitely need this holy water, you perverted idiot.
  Without warning he jumped in the water and I shouted only for him to cover my mouth with his and my body start responding immediately, he kissed me with every inch of passion in him and I return it.
   We swarm to the bank and walk to our towel with his hand on the lower of my back and me leaning on him.
   I don't know if its possible but am already falling for this idiot, I just hope I don't get my heart broken.

~your votes and comment will make my day, am not perfect in writing yet feel free to point out my mistakes but please no bad comment ~