~Chapter three~

~Raina~
  I woke up feeling better than usual, listening to music on my iPod while showering and dressing up.
   I wore an army green mini skirt with a matching jacket underneath it is a Gucci t shirt, I pair it with a green heels and a ash color cross bag, packing my hair in a messy bun.
          I look in the mirror feeling satisfied with myself i ran down the stairs to the kitchen to grab my coffee and met my mom watching TV.
   "Good morning mom, I greeted her with a kiss on her cheek.
  "Good morning baby girl, she replied as good as ever, hope you slept very well.
    "Of course, mom and you;I replied her.
  "Well am good as a new born, she said checking me out, by the baby you look gorgeous.
   "Giving all thanks to my mama, I replied her smiling.
   "Well that's nice, a new voice that actually belong to an asshat called my dad said.
   I groaned, way to ruin the mood dad.
  "Raina, my mom cautioned, why would you talk to your dad that way?.
    "Dad, it would have been so much better if he isn't, I grumbled.
    "Raina, my mom shouted;at me, what on earth is wrong with you?.
    "Mom, I don't wanna be late for school, bye mom, see you later.
   I ran out of the house and get into my car and zoom off to school.
   "I park my car and alighted putting in my sun glasses and strolling down the hallway before I felt someone hit me and pin my neck.
    "So you forgot your best friend, hun,my best friend bennedict said.
   "B, stop this you are ruining my hair, I said trying to free myself from her.
  "So your hair is more important than your best friend right, she said;releasing me.
   "Hell no B, you are always more important.
  "How come that didn't apply yesterday?, she asked frowning slightly.
   "Well, you had detention and I need to do my homeworks, I defend myself.
   "Ok, but what happened between you and your dad?;she asked.
   "He brought one of his bimbo home and I flipped off, I said.
   "Well, she said rolling her round eyes, No shit sherlock.
   We bumped into Aiden and he smiled broadly at me leaving B confused.
   Hope you slept very well ;he asked.
    "Yes, thanks so much, I answered him with a smile of my own.
    "I enjoyed yesterday, I hope there will be more of that, he said.
    "Am not sure about that but I will think about it, I said walking to my locker.
   I was picking out my books when B came to me.
   "You traitor,she screeched;what was Aiden talking about, I told you to tell me everything why was he left out?.
   "Well, it slipped my mind, I said nonchalantly.
    "It slipped your mind that you went out with Aiden freaking Saltzman;she shouted and I roll my eyes at her stupidity. God how did i get this girl as a friend, I asked myself.
   "Well, he is just a school mate of mine and we met when I ran out of the house, he lend me his handkerchief and bought me ice cream, that's all no more, no less.
    "Are you sure that's all, she questioned looking me in the eyes.
    "Stop making a big deal out of nothing B, I replied before we all went to our various class.

~Aiden~
Damn i thought to myself, that girl is so gorgeous, I mean she dress well and had curves too.And when she smiles God its dazzling, how on earth am I suppose to break her heart when all she do all day is smile.
   My friends came in and we all get seated for our English class.

All the time the teacher was teaching my mind what's on Raina, I mean the things I could do to that body of hers.

   "The class ended, thankfully I thought to my myself while I pack my books, wonder why I brought them in the first place I didn't listen to a thing that teacher said.

   "Hey, Raina wait up I ran after her while she laughed to something her friend said. God that damn laughter is going to send me to the pit of hell. "

     "Um, Aiden its a fancy meeting you here, she said with humor filled voice."
        "Why, I go to this school, I replied her matching her tone."
    "Well,when did the almighty Aiden saltzman start attending class?, she asked.
     "Well, since English had a hot and sexy girl like you attending it. "

      "Well , that's no new thing to hear from you Aiden, now  get to the point and tell me why you stopped me and my friend from going to lunch. "

            "Um..... Um, I wanted to talk to you about something but its private."

       "After lunch if its okay by you. "

    "Whatever the princess wants, I replied dramatically while she just roll her eyes and walk  down the hall to the cafeteria with her friend.