Don't Go Breaking Hearts

Start from the beginning

"I hate that portal." Bianca grumbles.

"I think I'm gonna be sick." Eli says running to a bush.

Disgusting. Percy thought to Eli.

Shut the hell up. Your face is disgusting.

Why thank you. I feel so happy.

Eli gives Percy a weird look and shakes his head.

Nico looks around, amazed at the sight of Origo.

"This is where you lived for the past four years?"

"240 years, remember. But yeah. This is my home." Percy then looks at Nico and grabs his hand. "Our home." Nico looks at Percy and smiles widely.

"Can we go now? Please? I have someone I need to see." Eli says, literally jumping up and down on his toes.

"Yep, lets go." Percy starts walking and Nico follows closely behind, examining all the details of the planet. "Nico, you're gonna have to get your new powers later but you can rest first. And I won't lie to you like Chaos will. It hurts."

"How bad?"

"Oh. I am the wrong person to ask that. I had a whole bunch of extra stuff including my wings." Percy's wings show up behind his back and Nico stares wide-eyed at them. "These hurt when I got them. I also got all the powers I lost returned to me. Hurt like hell, Nico."

"I bet."

"The others can tell you though." Nico nods and they continue walking.

Suddenly Percy bolts off and appears behind Eli right before he fell.

"Eli, you okay? What's wrong?"

"Fine, I'm fine. Just got a little dizzy. I'm okay now." Eli assured Percy.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, Perce, I'm good." Eli stands on his own and takes a few steps. "See? All better."

Percy still looks a little wary but nods his head anyway.

They continue walking when someone runs up to Percy. "Somah?"

"Yeah, it's me. Chaos sent me. Said that there was some kind of surprise. Do you know what it is?" Percy grinned.

"I know exactly what it is."

Somah raises an eyebrow. "Can I talk to Eli?"

"Don't ask me. Ask him." Percy steps to the side to reveal Eli. He stares at Somah with wide eyes.

"Somah." He looks between Percy and Eli before his eyes flash with realization.

"Eli?" Eli smiles and nods slowly. Somah jumps towards him giving him a hug. "I was not expecting this to be the surprise." Eli hugs Somah tightly, glad to finally see him in his own body. They pull apart only for Somah to press his lips against Eli's.

Percy's eyes widen before he covers Nico's eyes.

"Get your hand off my face."

"Children shouldn't watch this."

"I'm not a child." Nico says pushing Percy's hand away. Percy's eyes light up.