𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾: 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 & 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝

Start from the beginning

Konan lowered herself to ground level again, her amber eyes met Sasuke's dark ones. "About Naruto.." She told him. "Nagato wishes to work something out with you, only if you come.."

"And if I don't?"

Konan almost rolled her eyes, she sighed impatiently. "Then you might not get your friends back." She told him.

Sasuke narrowed his eyes at her. "Also, I think it's time you learned about Naruto, and the reason why he's like this." Konan told him.

"Naruto, was apart of the Akatsuki?!" Ino said shocked.

"The boy was never involved much dangerous mission's, we'll explain why if you follow, Nagato's orders."

Sasuke did not show it, but he was both angry and worried. Worried that if he's gone then another Akatsuki member could attack. And he's angry because he's seriously about to follow orders from an enemy.

"Lead the way." Sasuke told her.

"Sasuke-kun.." Karin trailed off.

"It's alright, let Sakura and Hinata know about this, and Tsunade-sama.." He told her.

Konan puts her hand on Sasuke's shoulder as paper began going around them at such a fast pace, and in an instant, both of them were gone.

Gaara's POV

Gaara was on top of the Kazekage building looking over the village he's sworn to protect till the day he dies.

He had already died once, he's prepared for the worst, especially since his tailed beast was extracted from him.

Temari and Kankuro stood next to their brother. Ever since they heard of Naruto's "death" it really hit their younger brother, deeply. He spent days, even almost two months, in grief.

Temari and Kankuro both tried hard to get their brother out of the depression while also coping with the news, considering how Naruto was the one to bring Gaara back after the attack on the Leaf village.

"The Five Kage summit is in a few days, right?" Temari questioned.

"That's right.." Gaara responded.

"Think you can handle all the old people telling you all about war and all that other simple shit?" Kankuro chuckled.

"I wouldn't be surprised, I'm younger than them all, Tsunade must've had the worst of it too, considering she is part of the Legendary Sannin."

Temari nodded her head at those words. "Talked to Shikamaru, lately, Temari?" Kankuro joked.

"Why me?" She responded.

"Oh nothing, forget it.." He responded back.

"If you think I have feelings for that lazy bastard you must be out of your damn mind!" She exclaimed.

"I didn't say it was true now, did I?" Kankuro smirked. "I mean you saved him, when we'd visit the Leaf, you and him would just talk for almost a long time, not to mention that time you-"

Temari punched Kankuro in the gut and that sure did shut the boy up as he fell to his knees, clutching his stomach as he coughed a few times.

"Y- you.... punch... hard." He let out.

"Say anything else, you're getting another to the head.." She said.

"W- Whatever.... you know it's true..."

Temari grumbled a bit as she crossed her arms, she had her hands balled up just in case.

"Oi... Kankuro, take a hint.." Gaara told him. "There's times where you're not supposed to tell the truth.."