Family of Three/Four

Start from the beginning

"Mmm. Love you too, Yoonie. Love our little family."

(I got wrecked looking for gifs of this man

(I got wrecked looking for gifs of this man. I swear I'm loyal, but I get wrecked on the daily.)

Jung Hoseok

It was a couple of days after giving birth to your boys and you were finally allowed to go home. This was going to be your first night at home as a family of four. It was going to get a little hectic and you were going to join team no sleep for the foreseeable future. But you wouldn't have it any other way. 

The boys were currently napping in their car seats on either side of you in the backseat while Hobi drove you guys home. You were cooing silently over them. Hobi looked in the rearview mirror at the three of you, a small smile on his face. "Sunshine, how're they boys doing?" He asks quietly.  

"They're snoozing. I'm trying not to disturb them, but they're just so cute." You whisper-yell. He chuckles. "I say we leave them in their carriers when we get home until the wake up. Not tempt fate."

"I agree. Tonight is going to be interesting enough as it is, lets not make it worse for ourselves." He says as he pulls into your garage. "Alright fam, HA, let's head inside." You take one baby carrier and he takes the other. You walk into the house and set the carriers on the floor in front of the couch. You both flop back into the couch, you resting your head on Hobi's shoulder. You fall asleep before you know. 

You wake up to two sets of crying and the low murmurs of your husband trying to calm them down. He hears you stir and turns to look at you with a look of distress. "Help." You lift your tired body off the couch and kneel on the ground to assist him. 

"What seems to be the problem, babies?" You lift Beom Seok, who's in a green dinosaur onesie, out of his carrier and immediately determine the cause of his fussiness. Hobi lifts Si Woo, who's in a blue dinosaur onesie, out of his carrier. "Well, Beomie is definitely dirty. I'll take him upstairs and get him changed, cleaned and dressed for bed."

"Well, I think our little Wooie is hungry. I'll make a bottle and meet you upstairs in the nursery after a little while." You nod your head and go you separate ways. This is likely what it's going to be like nowadays. Man to man coverage. 

You make it to the nursery and walk over to one of the changing stations and start the process of cleaning up one of your little guys. You whip out a new diaper and some wipes. You read somewhere that you should have something to cover the baby's genitals, because when it gets exposed to cold air, it can cause a urinating sensation. And thankfully you had something, because as soon as his little business was exposed, urine started to fly. You hurried and got him cleaned up and into a green sleeper. 

You turn around as Hoseok walks into the nursery, Si Woo asleep in his arms. "This little guy promptly passed out after finishing his bottle. How's our other little man?" He walks over to the changing table and slowly change your other son and put him in a blue sleeper. He then moves to place him in one of the two cribs, the baby not being disturbed at all.