Insecurities

Min Yoongi

When you become pregnant, you lose some of your independence because the further you get along, the more things you have trouble doing. Things like tying your shoes, getting out of bed, and even shaving your legs becomes difficult. You can't sleep on your back or your stomach. You were cranky because you hated depending on others and you were sleep deprived.

You were in the bedroom and had managed to get all of your clothes on. Now the problem was tying your sneakers. You were currently sitting on the edge of the bed just staring at your feet. Tears of frustration were brewing and you were trying really hard not to let them spill. Just as you were about to yell out to your husband, he magically walk through the door. He walks in with a gummy smile, but it drops as he sees the tears in your eyes. 

He walks over and kneels in front of you and rubs your leg. "What's wrong, baby?"

"I can't even fucking tie my own shoes without your help! I'm so tired, Yoonie." You huff out. The tears finally spill over. He continues to rub your leg in comfort. "I'm so used to being independent and hardly asking for help. The further along that I've gotten, the weaker I've gotten." 

He stops rubbing your leg and wordlessly ties your shoes. He then leans forward and plants a long kiss on your belly. You look up at him pathetically as he stands up and pulls you to a standing position. 

"Now, my love, that better be the last time I hear you call yourself weak. You are absolutely the strongest people I have ever met. I know you are the most independent women too, but it's okay to need and ask for help every now and then. You are going to be having a baby in a few weeks, so you need to take it easy and let me spoil you. Understood?" You slowly nod your head. "I know it  make take some getting used to, but it's for both of your benefits." 

He wipes your tears and kisses you forehead. "Now, let's go to the doctor to check on our little one okay?" He starts to walk away but you pull on his hand. He turns back towards you with an eyebrow raised. You lean up on your tippy-toes and kiss is lips. He raises his eyebrows in surprise but quickly sinks into the kiss. 

You pull away once you were starting to get breathless. He chuckles. "What was that for?"

You smirk at him. "Nothing. Just expressing my thanks to you for being the best husband and baby-daddy ever." 

He throws his head back and laughs, teeth and gums fully exposed. 

"My pleasure, baby. My pleasure."

Jung Hoseok 

Jung Hoseok 

Being pregnant with twins towards the end of your pregnancy really sucks. 

You were twice as big as a normal pregnant woman because you were carrying twice the load. And you were carrying two boys at that. You were miserable. You couldn't sleep the way you were used to, so you were exhausted. You were starting to get self-conscious about your extra-wide belly and legs. Your breasts were tender and your body now resembled that of a bloated tiger.