The Bathroom

*Short chapter, but things do get kinda explicit so y'all were warned, but knowing y'all pervert asses you won't mind*

"Waka-" you let out.

"shhhh we gotta be quick" he whispered in your ear unbuttoning his shirt.

whew did that send shivers to your spine.

"This is such a bad idea oh my god" you whispered back plunging your head on his chest like a game of whack-a-mole.

Ushijima grabs your head and tilts it slightly back so he can stare into your eyes before kissing you.

"hmmm I miss that" you said with a smile.

"Get up on the sink" he tells you.

"No" you affirmed with a smirk which caught Ushijima by surprise.

"You get on the sink Wakatoshi" you continued.

The biggest smile came across his face, almost devil like.

"Whatever you want" he replied.

Ushijima rests his firm buttocks on the sink opening his leg that exposes his bulge through his suit pants. Boy was that a sight to see.

"(y/name)" Ushijima says.

"What?" you asked.

"You're drooling really bad you know" he laughs.

"I-" you let out.

"It's cute" he reaffirmed you.

Girl if you don't get your horny ass together right now you thought.

"Wakatoshiiiiii, have you ever had the guak guak double super soaker 3000?" you asked.

"No" he said a tad bit confused.

You put your hair in a ponytail

Unzipped his pants and pulled down his compression shorts and my gooddddddddd.

"Time to get to work" you said with a smile.

"Work-" Ushijima said but was cut off from the sudden force gripping his dick that was your mouth.

"Fuck (y/name)" Ushijima gasped quickly grabbing your hair so he wouldn't fall from the sink.

You tasted him in long mouth strokes and god damn was he perfect. With both hands while sucking you firmly stroked all 9ins of that dick like you were squeezing tooth paste. The life force of his member was going to be completely sucked up by you.

"Ahhh ahhhhh (y/name)" he repeatedly lets out.

"If you keep doing that I'm gonna cu-"

*Knock Knock*

"ironic (y/name) if I unlock this door and find out you in there with my man again just like in school" a voice that sounded like (y/enemy) said in a sinister tone.