My Friends (Interlude)

"You think she dead sis?"

"I don't know, kick her and see what happens."

*kick* *kick*

"Nah girl she faking... WAKE THE FUCK UP!" (Friend #1) shouted.

"Don't you gotta check her um pulse neck or something?" (friend #2) asked.

"The fuck is a pulse neck?" (Friend #1) questioned looking very confused.

"You know on tv when they wanna check to see if the person is dead they check their pulse neck" (Friend #2) continued with confidence.

".......... Why. Are. You. Dumb. As. Rocks"  (Friend #1) said while giving herself a face palm.

"ANYWAYS, I dunno why she on the ground like that. We didn't even touch her" (Friend #2) said.

"Right all we did was square up real fast and pulled out our gun" (Friend #1) proclaimed waving her hands around.

"Exactly, scary bitch wanna faint like she didn't see us coming smh." (Friend #2) mocked.

"Well let this be a lesson Hoe. (your name) and Ushijima belong together and that's a fact!" (Friend #1) yelled at (your enemy)'s body on the dirt ground.

"Amen" (Friend #2) added.

"Should we text (your name) and say mission accomplished" (Friend #2) asked.

"I dunno let's poke her with that stick first just in case" (Friend #1) affirmed.

*poke*

¯ \_(ツ)_/¯

"Yeah this hoe dead."