Innocent Until Proven Guilty

"If you admit to attempted homicide we'll take off a few years on your sentence" the cop told you.

"You wanna know a secret?" you asked the interrogator and the cop.

"What?" the interrogator asked.

"Chicken butt!" you said laughing.

"This is no laughing matter, you could be facing life in prison or even the death penalty!" the interrogator said real seriously.

"Sounds fake if you ask me" you replied still chuckling.

The interrogator slams (his/her) palm on the table in attempt to scare and intimidate you.

"ADMIT IT. YOU TRIED TO KILL (Y/Enemy) AND YOU USED YOUR FRIENDS TO DO IT FOR YOU!" (he/she) screams.

"Nah fam you got the wrong bitch" you said back trying to keep a straight face.

"You know you can't trust your friends right? I know for a fact they're selling you out right now in the room across the hall with the other investigators" (he/she) says.

"Bet" you replied.

*In the other room*

"IF YOU DON'T STOP ASKING ME THESE DUMB ASS QUESTIONS I SWEAR" (Friend #1) shouts at the interrogator.

"THAT BITCH AIN'T EVEN DEAD, SHE'S A SCARY HOE WHO FAKED IT ALL" (Friend #2) adds on with expressive hand motions.

"Well we have proof of a plot to kill her started by the three of you" the interrogator says with an evil smirk.

"Bitch where?" (Friend #2) asks sarcastically.

"Run me those receipts!" (Friend #1) adds on.

"Right pics or it didn't happen" (Friend #2) also adds on.

The interrogators pulls out a file full of photos that contained a series of text messages you and friends had earlier that day about (y/enemy).

"So explain theses then" the interrogator demands with a smile while sliding the photos across the table.

"That's not us" (Friend #1) states.

"This is your phone number" the interrogator fires back.

"No its not."

"Yes it is."

"No."

"Yes it is."

"Nada."

"Yes."

"bù shì."

"YES IT IS" (he/she) screams back.

"you mad?" (Friend #2) asks sarcastically.

"Fine then let me call it then" the interrogator says.

One of your friend's phone starts ringing from her pocket.

*Cupcakke's Duck Duck Goose ringtone* .... *beep* *beep*

There was an awkward silence for a solid 30 seconds followed by an uncontrollable laughter by your two friends that could be heard throughout the office.

"LMAOOOOOOOOOO" your friends shouted, dying on the floor.

*Back to your room*

"Yeaahhhh..... I'm pretty sure they are totally  selling me out" You cackled because of their laughs from across the hall.

"Also I don't have to disclose anything to you without my lawyer" you continue.

"You and friends are gonna be locked up for a long time" the interrogator states.

"We'll see about that won't we?" you said smiling exiting out of the room.