Unexpected Arrival

You had just gotten off the phone with your friends. Your backpack didn't have a single textbook nor folder.

You filled your backpack with pepper spray, a pink taser, band-aids, and the holy bible.

"I'm gonna beat this bitches ass in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit" you echoed.

"Ohhhhhh I'm telllllinggggggg!!" your (sibling) mocked as (he/she) spied on you through the crack of the door.

"Mind your own business you derp" you notioned.

With an evil smirk your (sibling) shouted,

"MOOOOOMMMMMM!"

You quickly dash and tackle (him/her) to the ground covering their mouth.

"I'll pay you $20 if you just shut the fuck up" you whispered.

"There's also a $40 deposit fee for the last time that boy came by if you don't want me to rat to mom or dad" your (sibling) added.

"You little shit" you replied reaching in your wallet.

"Here... now leave!" you commanded pointing out of the room.

"Thank you for your business transaction, I will put this money to good use" your sibling replied back with a cynical smirk.

"Like what?" you beamed.

"CDHF" (he/she) quickely said back.

"CDHF?" You pondered in confusion.

"Curing Dirty Hoes Foundation" (he/she) proclaimed mockingly.

*ding dong*

"Get the hell out of my room and answer the door and leave for school!" you yelled while slamming your bedroom door.

Your sibling happily ran down the stairs and skipped across the living room, humming their favorite tune on their way to answering the door.

"Is (your name) here?" a tall figure asked.

"Depends" your sibling said back.

"Depends?" He questioned.

"Say... aren't you that one dude my sister was making out with like a month ago?" your sibling rambled and questioned.

Now Ushijima hadn't met your sibling, you had purposely done everything in your power to make sure the two would never go toe to toe.

Ushijima was also getting frustrated as their conversation was getting no where and your sibling demanded money upon entrance inside the house.

"What is going on down-"

"Wakatoshi!?" You choked coming down the stairs wondering what was all the ruckus only to find your "daddy" at your front step.

"Leave you roach" you commanded your sibling, handing their lunch pack and rushing them out the door for school.

"I know that we can't see each other but...." Ushijima suddenly freezes

On his jog to your house he had everything rehearsed in his head. What he was gonna say and what he was gonna do was all planned.

But he forgot how mesmerizing you are.

"But what?" You asked.

"There's something that I needed to do but hadn't realized it yet" he answered.

"What did you need to ask?" You questioned eager to find out what was so important that he had to break the rules.

"Will you be my-"

*buzz buzz buzz*

Your cellphone suddenly cuts him off and you see it's your friend calling.

Oh fucking shit you thought.

"Can you wait a sec?" You asked.

Ushijima wanted to say no. He typically was a rather patient person but he felt like he was gonna exploded if he didn't ask you to be his girlfriend.

He gave a nod and you answered the phone.

"GIRL WHERE ARE YOU, THE BITCH HAS BEEN SPOTTED I REPEAT THE BITCH HAS BEEN SPOTTED!" Your friend screamed over the phone.

"Oh my gosh ummmm" you replied back all flustered.

If Ushijima found out about what you were about to do, well you wouldn't know how he'd react but you couldn't take the risk of him thinking you were some ratchet degenerate hood rat.

"WELL ME AND (other friend) ARE GONNA WARM HER UP WITH SOME QUICK FAST KICKS TO THE FACE AND A-"

"Girl imma have to call you back" you said quickly hanging up the phone hoping Ushijima didn't hear a word of that convo.

"Is everything alright?" he asked.

"Ummmmmm... Wakatoshi do you like.... you know... hood rats by chance?" You asked.