A Surprise Appearance

"So I'm not gonna sugar coat it ladies, that video makes you guys look very bad" your lawyer stated.

"Eden wtf" you said in disbelief.

"Listen... that was after she stole my essay idea for the arts fair and had the audacity to say it was her idea originally" Eden spoke up.

"That dumb bitch has a head full of bricks there's no way she could of- you know what never mind I said what I said and I don't have no regrets" Eden affirmed crossing her arms.

"No regrets but a whole jury heard that tape" Lulu mocked.

"I SENT THAT VOICEMAIL TWO YEARS AGO LET IT GOOOO!!!!!!!!!" Eden screamed back.

"You see this is your problem, you're always getting us into deep shit and for what?" lulu replied back.

"Okay monkey see monkey do headass, I don't see you ever stopping me. In fact, you follow through with all the "Dumb" things I be doing anyways so hmmmm" Eden argued back.

"Oh brother" you whispered rolling your eyes at the sight of them fighting

"You two need to simmer down we are in a court of law " your lawyer demanded.

Lulu and Eden both gulped at the sight of your lawyer's face. (He/She) looked stressed and ready to get the hell out of here.

"Anyways we'll point out that the voicemail is old and how it has no correlation to this case whatsoever"(he/she) continued.

"Phew so we're good?" you asked.

"It all depends on our final witness" your lawyer responded back with a shrug.

"Who?" Lulu asked.

"Ushiwaka" your lawyer stated.

"HUH!?" the three of you let out.

"I just got an update that he's been cleared out of the hospital and he wanted to come defend you guys" your lawyer continued on.

"(y/name) your knight and shinning Armour is coming to our rescue how romantic" Lulu teased.

you replied like this:

"Anywayssss do you know when he'll be here by chance?" you asked.

"Soon because we only have 20 minutes left before we have to resume session" your lawyer replied back to you in a shocking optimistic tone.

"Fingers crossed we beat this bitch cause I'm not going to jail because of her I stg" Eden let out.

"We got this! Ushijima is very respectable around here" you proclaimed with a smile.

"Ahhh she in love y'all" Eden laughed.

"Goodbye, I'm gonna go to the bathroom" you laughed back at your friends walking away.

"Be back soon" Lulu shouted.

"I will don't worry!" you replied back.

or so you thought.

***

As you were walking around the building trying to find the bathroom you noticed a lot of weird stares and glances.

"What the hell is everyone's deal," you thought in your head.

Because of the weird look you were getting you were too afraid to ask for directions.

"Fuck I'm about to piss my pants" you thought walking faster.

As you turn the corner you notice crowds of reporters and photographers gather towards someone, but you couldn't make out the face.

"Ushijima over here"

"No Ushijima look in this direction"

"Ushijima how does it feel to be involved in such a high prolific case at such a young age?"

It had seemed that he was being bombarded with a thousand questions, but just like his normal self, he seemed unaffected.

"God he is so cool" you were thinking.

"Shit I only 15 minutes where is the freaking bathroom!?" you mumbled to yourself.

You go in a different direction and start running. You quickly see a line of women doing the potty dance in front of the door and quickly realize that you've found the restroom.

"Aha there you are bitch!" you whispered entering the line.

"Who are you calling a bitch ma'am?" the lady in front of you turned around and asked furiously.

"Oh no no no not you! I've been looking for the bathroom for a while, I meant the bathroom was a bitch" you joked.

"hmmm okay" the lady replied snarkily.

"Maybe you are a bitch" you thought in your head rolling your eyes.

2 more minutes had passed.

"Is this line gonna move any faster oh my lord!?" you said annoyed.

"(y/name)"

The voice of your name sent chills down your spine. Lord and behold as you turn around its Ushijima.

"Wakatoshi? what are you doing here?" you said in shock

"I saw you running through the hall and wanted to see you" he replied back.

"Oh well I need to go to the bathroom, but I guess I'll catch you inside?" you responded not really knowing what to say.

"This line is pretty long you know" Ushijima stated.

"Yeah but I think I'll make it" you insisted.

"You won't" he concluded.

Ushijima takes your hand and starts walking towards part of the building that is unknown to you.

"Where are we going?" you pondered.

"To the bathroom" he declared.

"Oh! well, you can just point me in the direction and I can find it cause I don't want you to be late and get in trouble" you again insisted.

"No we'll go together" Ushijima also insisted with a strong grip on your hands

and how strong those hands were

"Why together? do you also need to go?" you questioned.

"So we can fuck" he said almost emotionless but still fucking hot.

"oop" you let out.