Chapter 8

5/10/20

After Taylor's nap

Taylor's POV

I wake up from my nap to see it's about 3 something the afternoon. Stretching I get up to relieve my bladder.

Wheeeeeewww shit, I needed that one.
I go to the kitchen to grab me something to drink and think about the past few days.

I have been partying. A. LOT.

I mean I been to at LEAST 8 parties this week. YES. I said WEEK. Ever since that first party with Cameron, we been getting down with the get down.

Hold up.

Not like that.

Sawyer still occupies my mental. Everyday infact. Especially today since it's the day he supposed to be making his decision. I know this sounds wrong, but even if Sawyer doesn't come to terms with his sexuality yet, I feel like Cameron's gonna be here to take the spot that Sawyer should be in right now.

It sounds wrong, but if Sawyer makes the decision that I don't want him to, I'm going to be heartbroken and I feel like Cam could pick up the pieces to my broken heart. I don't know. We'll just have to see about what Sawyer says.

Just as I finished that thought, Cam texts me. We've been talking a lot lately. Actually, he's the one who's hooking me up with all these big parties and stuff. After I told him about my situation with Aiden and Sawyer, he suggested I just relaxed for a week, he wants me to stop "stressing" so much and "just chill". Honestly, I agreed with him, so I went along with it.

Cam🥴🎉

Hey cutie❤️

Uggh he knows my name I just can't get him to stop calling me that.

Me

Hey Cam, I told you about calling me that🙄

Cam🥴🎉

Lol yeah w.e. you ain't got nobody else to call you cutie, so I'm taking it upon myself.

Me

Yea ok. Need something?

Cam🥴🎉

Oh! Yeah. Wondering if you wanted to come over around 5? But not to my dorm. It's my parents house.

Me

Oh, sure. Got nun else better to do.

I know I'm lying, Sawyer might try to come over or something, but he hasn't texted yet...maybe that's a sign....

I hope not.

Maybe he's just busy right now.

Cam🥴🎉

Cool see you then. I'll text you the address now before I forget.😘

Read @3:47pm