Chapter 4

Sawyer

I been watching this bitch Andrew or Andy - or whatever the fuck - mess around with Taylor all day. They both all fucking giggles and sunshine and shit! I don't like the bitch. It's something about him that just seem so fucking suspicious to me, and I bet he was the reason Taylor didn't answer my call yesterday.

Tch! Fucking bitch.

I told Taylor we talking after school and - as usual - he was being smart about it.

I swear when I get the chance I'm gonna fu-

Rinnnnnnnggggg

The school bell rang signaling the end of the school day. I sighed with relief. I'm glad I can hurry up and talk to Tay about this bitch and punish his ass for ignoring - and getting smart - with me.

I turn around to see if Taylor waiting for me so we could go, but I didn't see him.

"Ok, he probably went to his locker to get his shit." I think.

I go to his locker and he's not there.

Maybe outside?

Not there.

By my car?

No! He's not there!!

Did he ditch me?!?!? No, nah, couldn't have. Taylor wouldn't do that.....but he wouldn't miss my calls either...

Wait....did I see that bitch before I left the classroom? No! I didn't.

Oh my fucking GOD!! Tay fucking skipped last hour with that bitch!!

"I can't believe I didn't notice!!!" I yell beating my fist on my car roof. People looked at me like I had mental problems. Shit, I probably did with how crazy Taylor was driving me.

I got in my car and pulled off to Taylor's house. I knew he wasn't gonna be there as soon as I got there, that's why I was going to wait for him to come back.

At Taylor's house

I got his spare key from over the door's frame after checking to see if anybody was looking, and I unlocked the door, putting the key back in it's place before going in and shutting the door and locking it. I got a glass of water from the kitchen and went in his room to wait.

Taylor came back

I was getting tired of Taylor taking so long to get back. I been waiting three hours! Yes you heard me, three long exhausting hours. I started getting worried. Maybe the creepy feeling I was getting from that bitch was because he was a murderer and Taylor was his next victim.

I was about to take another gulp of water to sooth my dry throat, when I heard the toilet flush. That surprised me and caused me to drop the cup, spilling all of it's contents on the floor. Shit!

I picked up the glass and made a mental note to clean the water up later. Right now, I had business to handle.

Taylor

"Oh shit." I say, knowing I'm fucked.

"You damn right 'oh shit'." My bestfriend - and future murderer - said to me. He kicked the door shut with his foot, his face looking hella disappointed. It made me feel kind of guilty, so I looked away.