Chap 10

Jonti POV

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Kimera bring the new girl to our table. I suddenly found my food extremely interesting. Kimera took her usual seat next to me and new girl sat right in front of me. Kimera cleared her throat and we all looked up at her. "Guys this is Justine, she's new.", she told us.

"Hi guys , well yeah , I'm new and I've actually just moved here from Canada." , Justine waved nervously. I scanned over her body , how is she that tan when she comes from such a damn cold country?

"Well Justine , I think that we are going to be very good friends.", Kevin waggled his eyebrows suggestively and she giggled with a small blush. A wave of jealousy came over me.

"Kev, back off !", kimmy scolded while pointing her fork at him. He took his arm off Justine's shoulders and put his hands up in surrender. I gave kimmy a peck on the cheek and she gave me a huge grin because she knew why I kissed her.

The conversations continued with all of us asking her questions about her , Canada and everything they possibly can. I kept quiet but listened very carefully. So far I had learnt that her favourite colours were red and black , she was allergic to cats, was born in Canada , can speak 5 languages and she owns the black Camaro outside.

When she told us this all out mouths dropped , Kim's food falling out her mouth ever so graciously. She was so embarrassed but recovered quickly when we all laughed.

"We all thought the car belonged to that other guy you were with, is he your boyfriend?", kimmy asked.

Did she have a boyfriend?

"Oh god no!", Justine laughed, I mentally fist bumped the air," He is my brother, Ethan"

At the sound f his name Kimera blushed and I knew something was up so I leaned in very close to her ear and whispered ,"You like him."

She turned crimson red and I laughed. The whole cafe went silent. We curiously looked at why no one was speaking only to see Ethan walk in. The girls swooned and I could sense Kim's tension so I grabbed her hand to calm her down.

Ethans eyes scanned over all the tables and finally landed on ours ,he wasn't even looking at his own sister but it looked like he was looking directly at Kim.

He started to walk over to us but decided against it and took a seat at the empty table in the corner of the cafe.

"Uhm, thanks for paying for lunch Kim , I appreciate it." , she started to stand up when I asked her why she didn't have lunch.

She told me the whole story and my fists became balls. Kim squeezed my shoulder to and mouthed 'it's ok'.

"It's not okay Kim! That was the last good memory you had left , I'm going to kill her!"

I stood up and stormed off to find Veronica before anyone could stop me.

* * *

"Veronica!" , I yelled at her.

She tuned to look at me. A small smile appearing on her lips , I knew she liked me but she disgusted me. She acted sweet but in truth she was a real bitch.

"Hey Jonti." , she purred.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! You have to destroy everything , you are such a bully , you treat others like shit without even feeling a twinge of guilt! You act sweet when In actual fact you are a sick monster that feeds off other peoples misery. Do you really feel that bad about yourself that you have to destroy others to feel good about yourself. You flirt with me all the time and you think that I would go for someone like you but I will never. You treat my best friend like shit , you make people miserable and you still think I would go for you, haha your funny!" , I continued to rant.

He mouth formed in 'o' shape at my outburst. She almost looked like she was going to cry. I felt guilty for doing that but she needed a but of her own medicine. I was done letting people hurt Kim. And breaking her board today was the last straw for me .

____________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Two updates in one day , yay.

Please vote
Comment
And follow

Thanks for all the support
Love you all
-Storm <3