Chap 7

Kimera POV

It's been a month since Jonti and I spoke in the janitors closet. He has been avoiding me at all costs. Did I disgust him that badly? I know I hurt him and I couldn't bear with that but he wouldn't even give me a chance. The guys and I still hang out but I've been getting more into my studies to make up excuses to make sure they don't find out my secret as well. I know its wrong to keep it from them but I can't let them worry like Jonti does ...did all the time.

"Hey Kim" I felt a strong arm wrap around my shoulder and I instantly knew it was Josh.

"Hey" I said with a small smile.

"So the guys and I are heading to the skate park , you game?"

"Yeah , sure let me just grab my board and I will meet you guys out there."

He waved and walked off , truth is I hadn't been to the park in weeks and I was starting to feel the longing for the air. I was excited for the first time in a while and I was actually not going to let anyone ruin it for me. "Kimmy! Oh it's so lovely to see you again , you have been hiding from me!" I heard a high pitched voice.

"Not in the mood , Veronica."

"Don't care , so where's your boy , haven't seen him hang out with you in a while , did he finally realise that you were a loser all along?"

I knew she was talking about Jonti and it actually stung , I knew I shouldn't let it get to me because I know she isn't worth giving two shits about but a part of me wondered whether it could be true. I pushed the thought aside and walked off with my board in hand. I knew that she was only looking for a reaction from me.

* * *

I reached the skate park in about fifteen minutes taking it slow. My body ached from three days ago when I apparently broke a glass when I actual fact I knew that they had come home drunk again and went on drinking like the alcoholics they were. I was in so much pain I went to the hospital and they discovered that I had four bruised ribs and two cracked ones. When they asked what had happened I simply told them that I had a skateboarding accident.

I was never a really good liar so they knew something was up as this was my seventeenth hospital trip in the last two years. But if they knew something they didn't mention it , probably knowing well not to. I saw the guys doing their tricks and flips and all and it was pretty awesome to be back , I felt a wave of energy rush through my veins.

I walked up to them , giving myself just the right amount of distance, the bruises on my face had faded enough for me to hide them with make up so no one noticed. None of them had noticed me just yet. "Ready to see how a pro does it?" I yelled jokingly. I heard a chorus of Kimmy's being shouted in surprise and the nest thing I knew I was at the bottom of a dog pile. I was laughing so much it was the first time in a while and it felt great.

"Can't .....breathe ...guys" I said

"Long time no see kimmy , we were beginning to thing you were turning cheerleader seeing as we hadn't seen you in a while" Dylan mocked

"Ah yes , finally young caterpillar has started the transformation into a butterfly" , Kevin said in a horrific Japanese accent , attempting to keep a straight face. He placed his hands together and bowed.

The guys all erupted into huge fits of laughter , I tried my very best to bow back but I couldn't hold in the laughter. I laughed so hard I started to cry and it was truly the best feeling ever.

"It's so good to have to back kimmy" Kevin said as he patted my back. I smiled at him and gave him a small shove and he put his hand up in surrender with a knowing smirk evident on his face.

We spent three hours doing flips, Switch reverses and all our usual stunts. It really was amazing to be back with my boys. Dylan suggested that we go and grab dinner together so we headed to off to McDonalds for dinner. As usual we all ordered double for each of us knowing we would be starving. I had a super sized Big Mac Meal with fries and a creme soda, it was flippen amazing.

"I have to say kimmy , for a girl you sure eat like a guy that's been mashed up with a bears stomach" Josh chuckled as he threw a French fry at me. I caught it in my mouth and the guys laughed at his grumpy expression. I laughed as I punched him in the arm and glared at him playfully.

I continued to eat my food when the whole table went quiet. I looked up confuses at the silence only to see the guys avoiding eye contact with me but rather staring behind me. I slowly turned around. And my mouth dropped in shock.

"Hey Kimmy" Jonti said rubbing the back of his neck.

___________________________________________________________________

Hey guys ,

So happy so far that's two chapters in one day whoop , yay

Read
Vote
Comment
Thanks ;)

-Storm <3