Once everyone settled down, the final part of the ceremony was started again with the three kissing and no interruptions this time. The group immediately went to the reception that was held not far from the ceremony in a rather upscale restaurant. Everyone was having a good time with Nana patting her younger son on the back becoming a man of men as she called him. The reception went off without a hitch with Mitsuki coming up and apologizing for a rather very skortched Katsuki's behavior and was rather surprised he even knew where the wedding was. The three brushed it off saying it wasn't her fault, but Momo and Ochako were cursing internally at Bakugou waiting for the day they can get back at him for charring their wedding dresses and ruining one of the best moments of their lives. But they held their spite down and went over to their table to talk with their family.

While sitting down, they talked with Inko who was with child and had been for 6 months with Toshinori sitting happily at his wife. They were married almost a year prior and could not be happier knowing they will soon be graced with their first child. Though one thing Toshi wanted to talk to Izuku about in private out of the eyes of everyone was eating at him. He tapped his brother's shoulder and motioned for him to go outside for a moment. Once there, the buff Toshinori deflated into a scrawny man with hollow cheeks and eyes that sank deeply into his skull. This was a side effect of a battle he had with the nefarious All For One. He had gotten the upper hand and made a hole in Toshinori's stomach and nearly killed the mighty hero. Fortunately he didn't, and All Might was able to keep his ability to be a hero if only for three hours a day. They stood out there with Nana, Ochako, and Momo listening in secretly to their talk.

"So what is it you wish to talk about?" Toshinori held his hand up and pointed at Izuku. "The time has come for you to bear the torch Izuku. You and your wives are preparing to enter the entrance exams in the next 10 months, so I want to give you OFA when I was given it. It's only fair in my eyes." "But Toshi, what about being a hero? You're the symbol, you can't just quit like that." "Do not worry. One For All doesn't just leave the body. I'll still have some of the back burner of what was left. It'll be enough to hold out in case you know who is still around." Izuku knew who he was talking about along with the girls. They were told of the history of AFO and OFA when All Might was gravely injured. This is something Izuku and Nana feared may one day happen. They thought he was gone when Toshi nearly died and took him down, but they know all too well that the man they face is the devil incarnate. He wouldn't go down so easily. "Ok. I accept, but only if you remain a pro long enough to see me make it on the scene as the next you." Toshi smiled at this. "I wouldn't have it any other way."

5 months later

As the clock for UA's entrance exams ticked away, Izuku had been training himself as hard as he could to become ready to gain his brother and now master's legacy. The first thing on his agenda was to clean a beach that was piled high with garbage. Dagobah Municipal Beach was a beautiful place and somewhere Izuku and Ochako played and enjoyed as children. Now this beach is nothing more than an illegal dumping site. This was also the place where the first date between Izuku, Ochako and Momo had ended and seeing it in this condition made their hearts ache in sorrow. Ready to revive this once great beach, Izuku went straight to work. He worked his muscles mainly with this with the occasional quirk used as a magnet for the smaller things that were very hard to pick up by hand. In a matter of a 5 month timespan, Izuku was able to clear the main coastline and farther. His goal was farther than what his brother said and clean the entire beach so this could never happen again. This was quite the work, but Izuku was prepared to give it his all.

One night coming home from a dinner date with Ochako and Momo, the trio heard crying in an alley. They looked inside to see a baby in a blanket crying out for attention. "Hey there sweetie. Why are you crying?" Ochako picked up the baby to have her look at the three with crimson red eyes. They inspected it closely to see it was a baby girl with snow white hair and a horn growing out of the right side of her forehead.