Jimin let out a long yawn, placing his hand over his opened mouth.

"You took a night job again, didn't you?" Seokjin asked while standing up straight, focusing his complete attention to the exhausted Jimin.

"The hourly salary is higher at night," Jimin stated with an apologetic smile. Seokjin snatched the list of books from Jimins hold and examined it.

"You don't need to worry about finding the rest of them. Get a place to rest. I will look for you when I'm done with these books."

Jimin smiled fondly, taking the list back.

"It's okay Jin Hyung. It's faster if we both do it." Jimin smiled before taking the paper and playfully smacking it on his friend's head. "Just find your damn books," Jimin said with a chuckle.

He walked through the library, constantly looking down the aisles and back to the list in his hand. He crouched to the bottom, grazing his fingers on every book top, reading the labels.

He searched through a few, pulling out a lovely, deep blue one. Jimin opened it and flipped a few pages, reading through it with utmost attention.

He smiled victoriously as it was one of the books on the list. He continued his search, finding a book with a flying crane on its front.

Scanning its side for the author's name, he placed it back in disappointment as it wasnt the one.

He walked to another aisle; attention fixed to his list. He scanned the row of shelves. Realizing it wasn't the category he was looking for, he continued forward.

Jungkook froze, his hand placed steadily on the book he was about to take out. He watched in amusement as Jimin walked by, too focused on his task to notice his presence. Jungkook frantically took the book he had his hand on and flipped through its pages, pretending to read as to not raise any suspicion.

Jimin smiled brightly as he continued looking through the shelf. He enjoyed this hunt for books even though he was tired. Jimin's hand brushed the bindings of the books while he read through their titles and authors.

Jungkook quickly walked towards a rack covered in novels of romance and action, flipping through the sheets of the book he paid no regard to. He slowly peeked his head through the gap between the books, closing the one he had in his hold. Seeing as the familiar blond mop of hair was too dug into his work, Jungkook smirked.

He dragged his long slender finger across the novel's as he walked slightly more into the path, eyes following the boy. Jungkook grabbed a black, hardcover book and took it out, getting a better glimpse of Jimin's turned head.

Jimin looked through the collection of books, tracing his hands on the writing imprinted on the sides before picking the one on his list. He placed it in his hand, opening it and reading through the first pages.

Jimin's lips were slightly open in concentration, his eyes glued to the pages. Jungkook watched in awe as Jimin's lips mouthed the words he read in his head. He watched as Jimin's eyes followed the pages as he flipped through them. What was this trance he was in?

 What was this trance he was in?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
☆꧁Obsession꧂☆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें