"A-Anthony, please wake up, please don't leave me. I've already lost my father, I've lost everything, I only have you now... You can't keep sleeping like this, don't you want the answer... I still need to tell how much I love you, we need to go on dates there are so many things to do... Please wake up... Please... I love you, I love you so much please wake up"

"You finally said it" I looked up and saw him smiling down at me. His eyes were open, and he was looking at me and he was smiling.

"Y-You are awake?" I looked at him surprised and stood up. "I-I'll call the doctor" I was going to leave but he grabbed my wrist.

"You said it... You love me" Tears slowly rolled down my cheeks. I turned around and saw him smiling at me. "Y-You heard it?" He nodded his head and pulled me towards him.

I landed on him and he looked down at me, "Say it... Say once more" I shook my head while tears rolled down my cheeks. "I-I hate you... I-I thought I was going to lose you... Y-You asshole, I hate you"

"I love you too," He said and then I felt his lips on mine. I was shocked at first but then slowly closed my eyes and melted into the kiss. I pulled away, he whipped my tears away and pecked my lips.

"You were awake this whole time?" "No, I woke up when you left and told Dr. Daniel not to tell you" I slapped him playfully on his chest while he chuckled.

"Do you know how scared I was?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me tightly into a hug. "I know..."

I looked at him while smiling widely, "Anthony?" "Hmm?" He hummed with his eyes closed. I pecked his lips and saw his lips curling up into a smile.

"I love you" I whispered while looking at him shyly. I saw him opening his eyes, "I love you too" He whispered back and leaned down to kiss me when we were interrupted by a voice.

"Anthony?" I turned around and saw the same woman from yesterday, a man beside her. I fastly stood up and looked at Anthony and then at them.

"Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" Mom? Dad? Wait, they are his parents? I just made a fool of myself, what will his parents think about me now?

They both walked in, his father went to the other side while his mother stood in front of me. She looked at me and then at Anthony, "Mom, please don't..."

She looked at me, wow... This is the first time I was feeling this nervous, this is harder than telling Anthony about my feelings. I was shocked when she pulled me into a hug.

"I'm happy to finally meet you" I didn't expect this. She pulled away and looked at me while smiling. "I'm happy that he chose you" I looked over at him and saw him smiling.

"How are you feeling?" His mother asked while walking up to him. She grabbed my hand and pulled towards her self, I was standing beside her now.

"I'm good, it was just a little accident" I swear if his parents weren't here I would have killed him. Just a little accident? He almost killed me.

I sighed and looked away from him, "How are the others?" "They are good, they will come later to visit you" Then I'll go before they can come.

His parents went home after a while since they had to go somewhere. "Ow, what was that for?" He shouted when I hit hi behind his head.

"For saying that it was just a little accident" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "Sorry, hmm?" I sighed and smiled.

"Only because I lo-" I stopped when I realized that I was going to say it again. I felt my cheeks burning, am I blushing?

"Because you what?" He asked while smirking, "N-Nothing" He leaned forward, I could feel his hot breath on my lips.

"Because you love me" He whispered and was going to kiss when the door slammed open and we heard someone yell. "ANTHONY MY- UH GOD, WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!"

I heard him groaning while I pushed him away. "Don't you know how to knock?!" He shouted while looking at the door. There stood 2 young men and 2 women and a little girl.

I remember seeing the other 2 before, yeah... It was his brother and his wife. "You aren't home, that we have to knock" I looked over at the guy who just spoke.

"Looks like we came at the wrong moment" "Yes, you did, now can you go so that I can continue?" He said and pulled me back towards him.

I pushed me lightly away and stood up, I glared at him and then he sighed. "Come in," He said. They all looked at him shocked, which confused me a lot.

"Wow, Anthony listened to someone," The guy from last time said. They walked in and the little Julie walked up to me. "Hey princess," I said and took her up in my arms.

"So she is the girl Lucas told us about," The guy said while seating on the sofa. Uh? Did they talk about me?

"I'm Lucas Anthony's oldest brother, this is Oliver and his wife Ella, this is my wife Jasmine and my daughter Julie who you already know" "Nice to meet you, I'm Zoya," I said while looking at them.

"Your relationship with Anthony is?" Uh, my relationship with Anthony? Good question, what is our relationship now? "We are fr-"

"She is my girlfriend"