Cнαρтєя : 27

No one's POV

"Aghhh!!! How am I going to be ready? I never went to date before!"- Jungkook mumbled to himself.

After that reunion, things were going quite smoothly. Though Jin didn't want Jungkook to go. So he stayed with him. And Taehyung also stayed with Jungkook in Jin's house.

That was also not the problem. The problem was that Taehyung suddenly told Jungkook that he would take Jungkook on a date.

And Jungkook never went to a date before.

"Here I am! The worldwide handsome, to help you. No need to worry, bub."- Jin said flipping his back hair.

"Oh, appa! Please help me to get a nice outfit."- Jungkook said with bambi eyes.

Jin just smiled and said okay. He selected a cute t-shirt for his son with well going pant. Because they didn't know whether the date would be formal or not. Then he made his son super beautiful with his make up virtue.

After getting dressed, Jungkook went to the living room and was waiting for Taehyung. Taehyung was in the office at that time, he said that he would pick up the younger in the evening.

Jungkook was very nervous. Though Jin kept assuring him that he was looking beautiful, he still wasn't stopping to worry.

After a while, Taehyung came. He cooed seeing his Koo in such a cute outfit. However, when Jungkook saw him, he ran towards him and hugged him tightly.

"You are looking beautiful, my love."- Taehyung said with fond eyes.

"R-really? You too."- Jungkook said, blushing slightly.

"Okay then. We should go, shall we?"- Taehyung said while taking Jungkook's hand.

Jungkook blushed at the gesture. When they were about to go, Jin stopped them. Then he told Taehyung to take good care of his son or else he would chop Taehyung's dick.

Though Taehyung got afraid but he said in a farm tone that he would take care of his Koo very well.

They went to the car and sat inside it. After starting the car, Jungkook asked, "Taetae, where are we going?"

"I can't tell you, it's a surprise."- Taehyung said. He chuckled when Jungkook said that he doesn't like surprises.

On the way to their destination, Jungkook asked Taehyung the same question again and again. Taehyung also refused to answer again and again.

When they reached at their destination, Jungkook saw that they were in a beach. There stood a luxurious beach house which Jungkook loved instantly.

"We are in a beach?!"- Jungkook asked excitedly.

Taehyung nodded and took the excited bunny in front of the beach. He knew already how his Koo used to love beach back then.

They stopped at a certain place from where you could see the giant sea.

Jungkook got more surprised when he saw that there was a table, surrounding by lanterns.

He looked at Taehyung, only to find him, already looking at Jungkook. He blushed.

"Shall we?"- Taehyung asked as the gentleman he was.

Jungkook giggled at that action. Because he wasn't used to being with romantic Taehyung.

They went near the table and sat down. There were delicious foods and candles already.

They started eating and enjoying the sound of the wave. Sometimes, Taehyung was doing such romantic talk and Jungkook kept giggling and blushing.

After their gorgeous dinner, they went near the shore and sat down on the sand. Jungkook was resting his head on Taehyung's chest as Taehyung was backhugging him.

"Koo, you are the best thing that happened to my life. You are the happiness, the brightest sun for me. I lost my everything when I lost you. But now that I have you, I am the happier person in the world."- Taehyung said softly as he looked at his love.

"Taetae, don't worry. I am now in your arms and I will always be in your arms. Because I love you so much."- Jungkook said as he turned around and hugged Taehyung tighter. Taehyung hugged him too and kissed his head.

"But hyungie, why did you say that you are happier with me? Aren't you the happiest?"- Jungkook asked, his voice getting slow.

"Because I will be the happiest person in the world if you marry me."- saying so, Taehyung suddenly pulled out from the hug.

He sat on his one knee and looked at Jungkook, "So will you marry me?"- Taehyung asked, showing the ring he bought for the younger before.

Jungkook got so surprised that he stood up. He brought his hands to cup his face and started to cry.

Seeing him cry, Taehyung panicked. He got up and took Jungkook in his arms.

"What happened, Koo? Are you afraid? You don't have to answer now." - Taehyung said.

"N-no. I mean ye-yes."- Jungkook said while crying.

"I can't understand, Koo."- Taehyung said confusedly.

Jungkook pulled out and took deep breaths. Then much to Taehyung's surprise, he kissed him.

When he pulled out, he looked at the shocked Taehyung, he giggled.

"I will marry you, Taetae. I will make you the happiest in the world."- Jungkook said with a big bunny smile.

Taehyung's happiness knew no bounds at that moment. He picked up Jungkook higher and spinned him. Jungkook kept giggling and telling him to stop.

Taehyung finally stopped and put the ring into Jungkook's finger. Then he hugged him and said,

"Let's start a new journey."

___________________________

THE END

~~~~~

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭.
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐨 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡.

❀❀❀