Cнαρтєя : 26

No one's POV

"Appa! I can't eat anymore!"- Jungkook complained as his stomach was full.

"What? You just ate the half of my plate! Do you know how much I used to eat at our time?"- Jin scolded him while his hands on his waist.

"That's why, you are like..."- Namjoon couldn't complete his sentence because Jin was quick to smack his head.

"Don't you dare say anything to my worldwide handsome face!"- Jin yelled at him.

"Okay."- Namjoon raised his both hands like he was surrendered to Jin.

Jin let out a contented sigh. He looked at Taehyung who was looking at Jungkook like a lovesick puppy and sometimes teasing Jungkook which was making Jungkook shy.

Jin smiled and said, "Thank you, Taehyung. I don't know how to express my gratitude to you. I mean, just look at me, I was so selfish that I wanted to keep my son to me only. But you brought him to me after hearing my condition. Really, you are a good guy."

"No,no. You don't need to thank me. You kept him safe and I am thankful for that. I don't mind when you and Namjoon are with my Koo. Because I know that he loves you too."- Taehyung said and looked at Jungkook with adoring eyes. Jungkook also smiled.

♫︎♫︎♫︎

It's bedtime. Jin and Namjoon insisted Taehyung and Jungkook to stay with them. So Taehyung agreed. They were in Jungkook's room.

Taehyung was doing his night routine when Jin came to Jungkook's room. Jungkook was reading a book but he stopped reading as soon as he saw Jin.

"Appa, do you forget to take something?"- Jungkook asked with a confused tone.

"No, actually-"- Jin stopped as he saw Taehyung was getting out from the bathroom.

Taehyung saw Jin and asked the same question like Jungkook. Jin just shook his head and smiled at their confused face.

"No, actually I just came to take something. Specifically...someone."- Jin said with a mischievous tone.

"Well, what are you talking about?"- Taehyung asked.

"I need my baby near me. Because I missed him too much. And I also don't know what will you do to my innocent baby. So I want to educate him."- Jin said.

"Appa!"- Jungkook blushed.

"I won't do anything to him without his consent. And Do you, really, need to take him?"- Taehyung asked because he wanted to cuddle his Koo.

"You will understand what I am feeling right now, once you become a dad."- Jin said with a sad face.

Being kind, Jungkook went to Jin and hugged the sad looking but well acting Jin.

"Appa, don't be sad. I will stay with you. Don't worry. It's not a big deal for Taetae hyungie."- saying so, he looked at Taehyung with round doe eyes like he was asking permission.

Taehyung sighed and said, "Well, if you want to go, what can I say then?"

Jin smiled and took Jungkook's hand. But before going outside, he shouted,

"Don't worry, Taehyung. After marriage, he will be all yours."- Jin said and Jungkook tugged his hand tightly with blushing face, making Taehyung chuckle.

_________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀