Cнαρтєя : 02

No one's POV

"I told you not to call me Taetae, didn't I?"- Taehyung said angrily.

"I'm sorry, Taehyung. It slipped out of my tongue-" "Why are you here again? Get out! I don't need anyone."- Taehyung said, tears in his eyes.

"Don't cry, please! It hurts to see my friend like this...Look at you, you don't eat well, sleep well! If Jungkook sees you like this someday, do you think he will like it?"- hearing this, Taehyung couldn't stop his tears anymore. He just hugged his best friend, Jimin tightly.

"What can I do, Jiminie? I love him so much that it hurts to live without him! I need him to live happily

"What can I do, Jiminie? I love him so much that it hurts to live without him! I need him to live happily. He is my little euphoria. My Kookoo, my bun, my love is still hiding somewhere, right Jiminie? He will again come to me, right? Tell me!"- Taehyung asked like a child.

"Of course, he will come. He has to come! Now if you want to see him happy, then get up man. You are looking like a dumbass!"- Jimin scoffed.

"Yeah...I-I am going to get fresh, sit there."- Taehyung said, pointing to the couch. Then he left.

☕︎

After sometime, Taehyung got out from bathroom and saw Jimin with Yoongi.

Yoongi is Jimin's husband. They got married one year ago. Whenever he sees them together, he feels very lonely. He snapped out from his thoughts when Yoongi called him.

"Hey, Young and hard working CEO!
How are you doing?"- Yoongi asked happily.

"It's none of your business. Have you done what I told you to do?"- Taehyung asked.

"Don't be angry, young man! And yes, I have appointed many persons for the work. Don't worry. You will find your treasure soon."- Yoongi said.

Taehyung just rolled his eyes and left without looking at the couple properly.

Yoongi and Jimin just sighed. They felt sad for their best friend.

Taehyung's POV

I left my office and made my way to the place where I lost my happiness.

I stood there and can't help but cried again, "KOOKOO! WHERE ARE YOU? CAN'T YOU SEE HOW SICK I HAVE BECOME FOR YOU! You are my cure, Koo... Please come back! I am waiting for you.."

I am tired, tired of all these crying.
Every weekend, I come here with a hope of finding him. Because this is the place where I lost him, lost my Love...

No one's POV

Flashback

"1,2,3,.....are you ready?"- Taehyung said standing before a tree. "Yes, hyungie!! Come and get your Koo!"- Jungkook said.

Hearing this, Taehyung turned around and started to find his Koo. They were playing hide and seek and Jungkook was hiding.

Jungkook saw Taehyung was coming very near that he could hear his footsteps.

"Oh my God! I don't want him to catch me now. What do I do?"- Jungkook looked here and there, then suddenly his eyes landed into the forest in front of him.

"That is my place! I will hide there

"That is my place! I will hide there. Then Taetae hyungie won't find me easily!!"- Jungkook mumbled and giggled.

 Then Taetae hyungie won't find me easily!!"- Jungkook mumbled and giggled

Jungkook went towards the forest and hide behind a giant tree. But he didn't notice that he went too far...

Meanwhile with Taehyung

"Koo, where are you? I can't find you! Come out."- Taehyung shouted.

After searching for Jungkook like half an hour, Taehyung became worried.
"Koo, come out! That's why I don't like this game! It's over now, come to me!Koo? can you hear me?"- hearing no response from the younger, Taehyung panicked.

He started to search him here and there but couldn't find him. He fell down on his knees and started crying. He thought that Jungkook would come hearing his crying.
But he never came....

Flashback ended

_______________________________

✍︎ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ    ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀