Cнαρтєя : 22

Jin's POV

"Who are you?"

I felt like my heart just shattered after hearing my son ; I can't believe my eyes when I see my son going to another warmth. I can't stop him, I know that. That's why, I didn't stop him. But when I called him, he turned and a-asked..who I am!

He was my child, right? He IS my child, then why I am feeling that bad thing when parents lost their child?
Why?

No one's POV

Jin and Namjoon froze upon hearing that. Jin couldn't control his tears, so he just let them fall. He went to Jungkook who went deeper into Taehyung's chest, seeing an unknown face.

Seeing this, Jin felt bad. Very bad. His son was afraid of him. But he was the one who used to embrace Jungkook in his warmth. From every difficulty, every problem ; he used to keep his child safe.

"Ko-kookie..bub, I am your a-ppa, come to me, baby. Hug me too! I was also worried. Come to m-e, please!"- Jin requested as he expected his son to come and hug him.

Namjoon came and hugged Jin. His eyes were teary too but he controlled them, for Jin.

Jungkook was confused about what to do. He looked at Taehyung who was also looking sad after watching the scene. After all, he knew that how much Jin and Namjoon loved Jungkook.

"What happened, hyungie? Why are you looking sad?"- Jungkook softly asked and caressed Taehyung's cheek with his small hand.

Taehyung looked at him and smiled. He caressed Jungkook's cheek with his big hand and said, "Koo, go and hug him. He is your appa."

"But I have no parents, you don't remember? Also I don't know him, hyungie!"- Jungkook said.

After hearing this, Jin couldn't take anymore. He just got out of the hospital. Namjoon went behind Jin but before going, he gave an angry look to Taehyung. Taehyung sighed.

Jungkook was very confused. 'What is happening here?'- he thought.

The doctor, Bogum, came and checked Jungkook. He told that Jungkook could go home. But he had to take rest for a few days. Taehyung took the prescription where Jungkook's medicines were written.

On the way to home, both were silent. Jungkook was still confused but he wanted to know about Jin. So he asked Taehyung.

"Hyungie?"- Jungkook called.

"Hmm,"- Taehyung replied, his eyes on the road.

"Who is he? I mean, the one who was calling me Kookie?"- Jungkook asked softly.

Taehyung sighed for the nth time. "You can know this later, Koo. You just came back from illness, we will surely discuss about it, but later. Okay?"- Taehyung said sweetly as he caressed Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook nodded. He would know, because Taehyung would tell him.

They reached Taehyung's house after an hour. Jungkook was looking at the big house with his doe eyes.

Taehyung chuckled to see that and patted Jungkook's shoulder. He looked at him and Taehyung saw the entire universe was inside Jungkook's eyes.

"Wow, hyungie! This house is so cool. When did you buy this?"- Jungkook asked.

"I bought it a while ago. And guess what? I bought it for us."- Taehyung said as he softly smiled towards the bunny boy.

"For us? It means that, this house is also mine?"- Jungkook couldn't believe because the house was just like a mention.