Cнαρтєя : 16

No one's POV

Jimin reached at his destination quickly. When he was about to enter the college, he saw two boys were sitting on a wall, next to the gate. Seemed like they were trying to sneak out.

Instead of entering the college, he went there. One boy was looking so familiar to him for unknown reason. But he didn't have anyone who read in this college.

"What are you doing here, boys? Don't you have classes?"- he asked.

The two boys got startled and turned their heads slowly, only to see an unknown person.

"Yes, we have. Actually we-we.." - Hoseok stuttered and looked at the younger helplessly.

"It's okay. Come with me, I am going to the principle's office."- Jimin calmly stated.

"What? No, please! We won't do anything like this again. Forgive us. My appa will kill me!"- Jungkook said with teary eyes. He started imagining his appa and all on a sudden, he burst out in tears.

"Oh my! Okay, I won't tell, I won't! Stop, come here."- Jimin cooed and hugged the poor little boy. After sometime, Jungkook calmed down and pulled out from the hug.

Jimin somehow felt like he hugged someone, he knew. He looked at Jungkook who was currently busy in wiping his tears.

"So, would you tell me, what are you both doing there?"- Jimin asked

Jungkook and Hoseok looked at each other. They were hesitating because they didn't know the male before him, so why should they tell him?

Jimin noticed their hesitation and made the awkward silence gone. "Okay, you don't have to say if you don't feel like it. No need to be scared."- Jimin said with an assuring smile.

"Umm, who are you? And what are you doing in our college?"- Jungkook softly asked. Jimin looked at the doe-eyed boy and said, "I am Jimin. Park Jimin. I came here to get some information about a student."

"Oh, What is his/her name?"- Hoseok asked.

"His name is Jungkook. Do you know him?"- Jimin asked.

Jungkook frowned. 'Why is this Jimin guy looking for me? What if he has come to kidnap me? Oh my god! Appa, where are you?'

Jungkook snapped out from his thoughts when Jimin called him.

"Hey, are you okay? You two are going outside of the world! If you don't know him, then can you at least help me to find him, please?"- Jimin requested the boys.

Jungkook and Hoseok looked at each other again. As if Jungkook just asked Hoseok something, Hoseok nodded.

"Actually I am Jungkook. I think you're finding me?!"

____________________________________

︎ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.
✍︎ ᴅᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴛᴏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ.

❀❀❀