21

"Good morning, taetae",jungkook greeted taehyung who was sitting on the couch,reading newspaper.

"Good morning, baby.Oh!You are already dressed?Aren't you too early today?",he asked as he folded the newspaper, giving his full attention to his baby who was not acting like himself from yesterday.

"Nielie wanted to buy something from the store before going to school.So yeah.... we must go early so that we won't be late!Bye,taetae.See you at the cafe",he said as he lightly kissed the other's cheek.

"Oh!I forgot to tell you about this,baby.Actually i'm going out with gumie.He too wanted to buy something from the mall and asked me to tag along.So i won't be coming to the cafe this evening. I'll be at our apartment when your shift ends.As soon as your shift ends,come fast.Ok?I have something to talk with you",taehyung said somewhat in a serious tone.

"Ok",jungkook just said that and ran out as he couldn't control his tears when he heard that his taetae was going on a date with his crush.

"Kookie?Are you crying?",jimin asked as soon as jungkook reached them and daniel was fast enough to hug his crying friend.

"N-no".

" I know that you are crying!Just tell us what happened, kookie.Please",jimin pleaded.

"T-taetae",jungkook said between his sobs as he hugged daniel tightly and jimin was ready to beat the shit out of the oldman.

"What did the oldman do,kookie?",he asked in a dangerous tone which made jungkook to come out of the embrace immediately,clearly feeling jimin's rage.

"No no,minie.He didn't do anything",he said but jimin glared at him,silently asking him to say the truth as he was totally not in the mood of buying any of his bullshits.

"Tell us the truth,kookie",he asked once again,trying to stay calm for his kookie.

"He is going on a date with gum this evening. He didn't say it as a date.....but-",jungkook said as he lowered his head.

"What!?A date?Kookie!I have a plan.Let's put some banana peels in the giraffe's path.As that giraffe is so tall,he wouldn't be able to see what was waiting for him on the ground and would slip instantly,breaking few of his bones in his hips. This will be like two birds in one stone!He will not only be unable to go on a date with your taetae but also won't be disturbing us for a few days.Come on,minie. Let's go and buy a dozen of bananas",daniel said but was soon stopped by jungkook himself.

"Nielie, don't!Let's stop everything!",jungkook said which shocked the other two.

"What are you saying, kookie?",jimin asked as he came near jungkook.

"I said that we should stop everything that we are doing, Minie.If we are really meant to be,we will be surely together no matter what happens.My love is true and i don't want to do anything like this to succeed ", jungkook said to which the other two agreed.

"You're right,kookie. I hope that you guys are really meant to be",jimin said as he hugged jungkook and daniel joined them almost immediately.

"But,guys.I don't want to see my taetae for few days.Can i stay with you till then?",he asked.

"You can stay with us anytime you want,kookie.Even for years! But,why don't you want to see him?What are you trying to do,kookie?",jimin asked as he felt like crying.

"I just felt like i was not giving him any space.I feel like i'm suffocating him with me being all over him all the time.",jungkook said as he felt his throat tighten with another sob which pleaded for its release.

"Why are you thinking like that all of a sudden, kookie?What happened to the kookie we knew who always takes everything positively?You are not doing anything that you mentioned right now.You are a precious gem we got,kookie.Please don't think otherwise.Please!",jimin said between his sobs as he hugged the crying jungkook who was already hugging a hysterically crying daniel.

After their crying fit,they slowly walked towards their school silently,none having the courage to open their mouth as they were afraid that they would start crying once they do so.

As they reached the school,everyone were eyeing them,clearly shocked to see their school's troublemakers walking silently in the corridors with their heads hung low.This made everyone to worry as it was the first time for the trio to behave like this.

"Are you guys,ok?Is there something that is bugging you?You can tell us anything, you know.We'll try to help you.But just don't be like this",one of their classmate said and jimin just shook his head as tears started flowing from his eyes.This made everyone to worry evenmore but decided to leave them alone for the time being.

The day almost ended with the trio not acting like themselves and even bogum noted this change in behavior but kept his mouth shut,not wanting to make it even worser.And Jeremy who was watching jungkook from the morning couldn't help but feel extremely guilty and decided to apologize for his big mouth.

"Juliet.....i'm really sorry.I shouldn't have talked like that.I promise that i won't talk anything like that anymore.Just don't be like this",he pleaded as he crouched down in front of jungkook's chair.

"It has nothing to do with you,Jeremy. Don't worry......And why are you crying now?",jungkook asked once he saw the other crying.

"Its...its nothing",Jeremy said as he wiped his tears.

"Oh,Jeremy.....please don't cry....You know?We both are in the same situation. We fell in love with people who don't love us back.",jungkook cried as he hugged Jeremy who was silently crying.

The day eventually ended and they walked straight to the cafe,looking dead.Everyone including the customers were puzzled by the unusually calm trio and whatever they did to make them smile went in vain.

"Nielie,what happened?please talk to me",hoseok pleaded to daniel who just kept a straight face,not even batting an eye.He looked like he was emotionally drained which feared hoseok a lot.He started crying by looking at this which alarmed jin who came immediately beside him for his aid.

"Jiminie, atleast you tell us.Did something happen at school?Why is jungkook working like a robot?He is not even standing for a minute and keeps on running here and there,trying to keep himself busy and the daniel who always causes trouble, who always bullies me, is sitting like a rock and you are unusually calm and in the verge of crying!What's happening?Tell us!You guys are scaring us!",yoongi pleaded to jimin and started crying as he saw his lover cry.

"Its nothing, hyung!And moreover,even if something is wrong,its not my place to tell.Don't worry.Everything will be alright. But for the next 2 to 3 days,kookie will be staying with us.Just tell this to taehyung hyung once you see him",jimin said to which yoongi just nodded as he wiped jimin's tear filled face.

"I don't know what is happening. But just tell this to kookie, minie.Ask him not to overthink anything.I can clearly understand his thought process right now but i'm damn sure that taehyung really loves him.So ask him not to cry over the fact that taehyung went out with bogum,alright?They are just bestfriends who are hanging out for fun.Nothing more or nothing less.",yoongi said to which jimin just nodded.

So,i'm really sorry if you guys have cried because of this chapter.I had to do this😢

Please do vote and comment!!