17

"Baby~wake up~its already morning.You should get ready so that you could get ready for school",taehyung cooed at the younger boy who was laying above him.

They both slept just like that after their long emotional talk,with taehyung on the couch and jungkook just above him,cuddling the life out of him.

"Mmm....taetae,good morning~",jungkook said as he gave a small kiss on taehyung's cheek.

"Good morning, little one.Now get up~its time for you to shower",taehyung urged but the younger had other plans.

"5 minutes, taetae",he said and hugged him tightly.

"Fine baby,just 5 minutes".

"Taetae~you said that you would always be in the art room when you were in highschool,right?",jungkook asked as he played with the other's shirt button.

"Yes~".

"Do you like art?What am i asking?Offcourse you liked art.Why would you even be in the art room all the time if you didn't like it?Ignore that question. What type of art do you like?",jungkook asked to which taehyung laughed slightly.

"Usually when i involve ourselves in art,it will make my heart serene and gives me some sort of inner peace.I like art which is unique and colorful,baby.Only by just looking at them gives me immense happiness and makes me feel that i belong here",taehyung said as he eyed jungkook with dripping adoration in his eyes.

"Do you still draw,taetae?",jungkook asked as he didn't catch the fondness from taehyung's eyes.

"I stopped everything related to art a long time ago,baby.But recently i got back the spark,so i started doing it again",taehyung said with a smile.

"Really, taetae?Can i see them?",jungkook asked as he got up immediately,as he was totally excited to see his taetae's works.

"Not yet,baby.I'll let you see them when i finish it.I bet that you'll be the happiest person to see them",he said as he got up and stretched his tight muscles.

"You are increasing my curiosity by saying that,taetae.Can't you let me see them now?Just a peek is okay",he pleaded but got rejected rightaway.

"No means no,baby.I will make it worth your wait.Just have some patience. Now you took more than 10 minutes. Go take your shower and we'll go to the cafe so that you could have your breakfast there.Get ready within 15 minutes,alright?",taehyung asked as he made jungkook stand up on his feet.

"Aye aye,Captain",jungkook saluted as he marched straight to his room.

As they got ready,they went straight to the cafe only to see daniel being fed by hoseok and yoonmin giggling to eachother.

"Minnie?nielie?when did you guys come here?",jungkook asked as he approached them.

"Kookie!!we missed you,you know.Where did you go yesterday?",daniel asked as he hugged kookie and soon jimin joined them and had a small reunion which brought a small smile at the three elders' lips.

"Kookie, come have your breakfast fast!!Its already late for your school",jin said as he came with jungkook's breakfast who happily started munching like the little bunny he is.

As they completed their breakfasts, they rushed off to their school not before planting kisses to their loved ones and a hug for jin,so that he wouldn't feel bad for being single.

"You really love that kid,right?",jin asked as he patted taehyung's shoulder who was busy smiling at jungkook's figure which was slowly fading at the distance.As taehyung heard jin's words he just smiled at him and walked towards the kitchen.