10

Taehyung felt like shit.Regret ate him alive every moment he took a breath.He couldn't even eat or sleep without the thought of jungkook,his crying face before he ran away from him stayed glued to his heart.Jungkook looked so broken,so fragile.... and knowing that he was the reason for that,made the situation even worse.

A whole week ran away just like that.A whole week without jungkook. A whole week without his beautiful smile,his clinginess,his silly talks about anything and everything.... By this time taehyung really missed him and didn't know what to do and how to apologize...

And the looks the other three elders gave him whenever he goes to the cafe didn't help his situation at all...He always cried at home while thinking the fact that he had hurted the only soul which truely loved him for who he was.And to make the situation even worst, he has lost it.......that too because of his own  stupidity.

Yes,he was sad at that time and when jungkook came and talked with him something triggered inside him.He felt weak and he didn't like that feeling even a bit.But that doesn't mean he should hurt jungkook, right??

What made him mad on himself the most was was that,he hurted the kid who was in the same situation as him.

Today he felt the worst when he entered the cafe as the elders gave him a cold shoulders .He went straight to the kitchen as he was not able to face anyone of them at that moment.He really didn't want them to see his tears....

"Aren't we being too rude to him??Yes,he hurted kookie,but he was himself hurt at that time. And also it seems like he is regretting his deeds now. So I think that we should talk to him.He seems so broken to be honest",jin said as he saw taehyung entering the kitchen with his head low.

"I agree with you,hyung. He seemed like he was about to cry.We should all talk to him.But before that,you talk to him alone. He is more comfortable with you than he is with us",yoongi said for which hoseok immediately agreed with him.

"Yoongi hyung is right, hyung. Go talk to him.He should be feeling the worst by the fact that kookie has not come here for a week.",hoseok added.

"Yeah.I think that will do.I'll go talk with him",jin said and went to the kitchen.

"Tae??Are you alright??",he asked as he saw taehyung sitting on a chair with his head low.

As he didn't get any reply,he took another chair and sat near taehyung.

"Tae,look at me.I'm worried",he asked once again but only heard few sniffs.

"W-why are you worried about me,hyung??I'm a monster!!",taehyung atlast spoke after few minutes and jin was shocked to see taehyung like that.

"Tae.....why are saying like that??You are not a monst-

"I am a monster, jin hyung. Did you see how broken and fragile the kid was??I caused that!!!i am the reason for that!!",he shouted as he cried.

"Its ok,tae.You didn't know anything. You were just mad",jin tried to calm him.

"That doesn't mean that i can say anything and everything,hyung.That kid tried to console me when he too was in need of that consolation. He tried to help me but see what i have done.",taehyung said as he wiped his tears quickly.

"If you really feel like that,go apologize to him.He is our kookie.He will surely forgive you,tae.He loves his taetae dearly!!",jin said as he tried to give him hope.

"No,hyung. That kid deserves a much better person than me.Let him be happy,hyung.",.

"What are you talking, tae??",jin asked with a raised eyebrow knowing clearly where this is leading to.

"I'm saying that,if he is being with me,he will be hurt,hyung. He needs a person who makes him happy and that person is surely not me.".

"Now you're talking bullshit, tae.He loves you.Do you hear me??jungkook loves you,taehyung!!",jin said with pure irritation.

"And now he hates me,hyung.Let it be like that.He stopped coming to the cafe and eventually he'll forget about me.I think that is the right thing,hyung",he said with a sad smile.

"And what about you??Will you be happy about that??",jin asked as he forced taehyung to look at him.

"Yes,hyung. More than me being happy,it is the right thing too.",taehyung said as he took away jin's hand from his jaw.

"I didn't ask you to answer, taehyung. I need the truth!!!I have been with you from the beginning, tae.You have never been this happy before you met jungkook. Eventhough you barely show it,it was evident.You always wait for him to arrive,the adoration you have for him whenever he talks something, everything..... everything i have seen taehyung. So don't try to fool me",jin said in a much calmer tone by now.

"That's not important now-

"Why is it not important, tae??Don't you like him??and SAY THE TRUTH NOW!!".

"Offcourse i like him,hyung....... like a little brother",he said as he turned to the other side as he didn't want to hold eye contact with jin anytime longer.

"Don't do this to yourself, tae.Don't let him to go away from you.You will regret it later.",jin said.

"Life is filled with regrets,hyung. Let me regret if that means that he could be happy one day",taehyung said with a small smile and jin felt like beating the shit out of him.

"Do you think that you being jungkook's big brother would make that boy happy??That is the biggest punishment you could ever give to that boy,tae.Don't do this.I'm warning you",jin said in a stern voice.

"Don't worry,hyung. That kid is not gonna come here anytime sooner-

He couldn't complete his sentence when he heard a voice from outside.

"See,hyung. Now i hear things.Am i that depressed or sleep deprived??",he asked to jin who had his eyes gone wide.

"But why am i hearing the same thing??",he said and turned towards taehyung giving him the biggest smile he could muster.

"HE IS BACK!!!and tae,don't do anything stupid".

"TAETAE!!".

So,do you like this chapter??

I was writing this chapter for almost 2 to 3 days.....writing and then deleting it,as i couldn't come up with what to write!!!

So what do think kookie would do now??Will he forgive tae??

Will taehyung change his stupid mindset??

Please do vote and comment!!!