seventeen // here ye

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I have something to tell you guys" I hollered across the halls, into the kitchen and their eyes lit up, smiles across their faces and pure silence. True on my dad's arm, she was silent too

"Guys, I'd like you to meet Devin- uh" I took a pause and chuckled a bit because they were smiling ear to ear "My boyfriend"

"Aye! There it is" My dad came in bro hug, True gave him a hug too, in open arms. My mom laughed hugging him

"Thee Devin Booker dating Sage Williams? She must be special for a 71 pt career high as a rookie to be hanging around her" My dad chuckled, rattling a toy toward my sister- Tristan wouldn't be too happy seeing this

Devin chuckled "Yeah, took her a month to get her to say yes- that was uh three months ago."

"Yeah, she's a sneaky little thing but we figured after every Suns game was playing in California she'd make trips with her three best friends"

"And the code name one, easy puzzle"

They're not mad- thank GOD. I was scared to find out they were going to be. I hid my relationship because my family is very protective, and I have very very bad history with the paparazzi- seeing the way they are always up my family's relationship scares me. Good reason why Kendall is keeping it hush hush to the public and family and friends only. I did that and now I'm ready to show him off. The conversations were cut off by my grandmother and Kim holding two separate cakes- the birds milk cake and our family tradition- Hansen Cake! Corey and Scott popped confetti cannons and I just felt loved. I'm a big baby, I cry heavy. But I fought back the tears and just hugged every one of them Kendall and Kylie busted through the backyard, late with excitement and full of energy.

* During the Party *

As Devin and I walked into the party, everybody who was already there before I was came in with big hugs and a handful of things to say. My friends and family gathered around and the family friends were there too and, let me tell you- this is all I need to be happy, not fame or a couple million dollars in my bank account.

The job Kylie did- amazing. It's truly mind blowing. The theme was- #saysaysworld, she figured since I'm a mix, not literally, just how I like a lot of things in different categories. There was a mechanical bull, basketball arcade games, skii ball machine, hockey machine, an ice skating rink in the middle of summer! She's got me all figured out, if I ever get married I want Kylie to plan my bachelorette party because this girls mind is full of ideas.

Kendall, late to the party after picking up her friends, came running toward me in a daddy long leg type of run which made me laugh actually "Oh my god! You're 20! Happy Birthday Sage" She looked back seeing her boyfriend, Ben was standing next to a guy she knew wasn't Ben's plus one

Kendall dragged toward them, giving her boyfriend a hug and kiss hello "So you two finally went public, how's that?"

"Posted a picture of us posing behind the basketball game- people going crazy"

dbook: if imma ball out, imma do it with you! #saysaysworld

"You guys are sooo cute! I'm going to h-" She paused as she'd seen a ghost, her best friend was standing right behind us wasn't he?

We turned around and now four sets of eyes stared at Fai, and let's add Lovey saying 'oh shit' to the back of me. There he was, standing with a fake smile and a red cup in hand- if you look into his eyes you'd see he's hurt and as much as I want to come and explain to him or apologize or whatever the fuck it is- actually, I don't owe him anything. I have the right to move on and be happy with or without him and if he has a problem with that no one can help him figure that out.

We had a bunch of pictures taken with the infamous photobooth everybody rents out in whatever event they may have, when I get my own place I'm having a photo booth.

zendaya: 4 girls 1 party 😏 #saysaysworld

lilireinhart: ocean watchers club! happy birthday frosty <3

madelame: happy birthday jack frost love goldilocks, I LOVE THIS PICTURE

kyliejenner: stormi's world meets saysay's world, love u

There were so many pictures from then and now posted on instagram.

"Hi guys! So- Jesse you do this" my mom handed the mic over to my dad who just laughed "So we'd like to take everyone outside for a surprise we have for our daughter"

I screamed jokingly "I knew they were going to get me a car!" Everybody laughed around me

Devin had his hands covering my eyes "Baby I swear I'm not ruining no makeup"

"You more nervous than me right now, your hands are sweatty"

"It's because you're hot" I actually was hot, I'm warm blooded- I hardly ever get cold. I laughed "I knew it"

As we made it out front of Kim's house I screamed my lungs out, jumping like a kid. My parents got me a horse! We matched, he was white, hair like mine. The last time I had a horse was when I was 12, it died and I never got a new one since because I can't handle animal deaths well so I refused my parents offer in any animal gifts but my dad did get me a Rottweiler last year for Christmas- Cross. Badass dog, it gets along with Ken's Doberman.

"I love it, I love it"

"Mom for my birthday I don't want a purse I want a horse and I'm not talking about a car either" Kylie winked toward her mom, our family has a soft spot toward horses- we trained with these growing up, it's our family sport aside from tennis.

"Sage what are you gonna name it?"

I looked at him, brushing his white long maine. I laughed "Frozone"