Chapter Two

March 21st, 2020

Dania

    This fucker itches, Ralph groaned four seats down from me. I saw him shuffling his gown in his chair trying to straighten it out.

    You've been in it for what— I bent down and looked at Ralph down the row. Two minutes? You put it on in the car. I liked seeing Ralph in pain. In the best way. But he was the family bully, and he had a very colorful vocabulary that always shocked me whenever he spoke.

    Shut up. Snapped Ralph. Colby next to me shifted uncomfortably to look at Ralph with a glare. He rested a protective hand on my leg. He did that since we were kids. Due to the fact I'd always run away when my brother picked on me.

    Don't tell her to shut up. Colby growled out through mind link.

    Due to the rising tension, I say it's a 7/10 chance there will be a fight in the graduation room. Felix who sat next to Ralph and myself, fiddled with his watch, looking at us nervously.

    Fuck up dweeb. Ralph raised an elbow and knocked Felix gently in the head. It wasn't a hard hit, but knowing Felix, it was probably about to be blown out of proportion.

    As expected Felix's' spine straightened like a ruler and he raised his hand to his temple. My calculations have been incorrect, I didn't think you would hit me. It was good to see Felix back to his normal self. Oh that reminds me! I need to give him his letter! Now is probably not a good time.

    "Anthony Willino," our heads snapped down the line to see Anthony stand. We smiled and I waved to him as he looked back at us with a worried expression.

    Congratulations! I said in the mind link. Don't trip! I joked and Colby sent me a smile.

     You are going to be the one to trip. He teased me. I made a gasp and he pulled me into a hug.

    Damn straight. Ralph said again. He was just itching for a fight. I feel like the second we get out of here Colby was going to give it to him.

    "Axel Willino," the principle then spoke. We looked over to him who was standing with a malicious smile.

    Don't do it. I warned grabbing Colby as my support. Colby would be my life line if it wasn't for Tre.

    Don't do it, Colby snarled time backing me up. We had already done our senior prank this year and it was glorious. We made a beach party in the parking lot, not allowing any of the cars but seniors into it. It caused chaos for a few hours and then we left because it was senior ditch day.

    Axel huffed and turned around. He was the one who came up with the idea of the senior prank. I swear he was a genius, but he was so lazy and never applied himself. I'm going to a medical school and I would bet both my kidneys that he is smarter than me. You guys are boring. Then he started walking towards the stage. I notice how Anthony was waiting at the end of the stage for us.

     "Colby Willino."

    Our class was pretty small. Only about four hundred kids. That's why a lot of my siblings got out into classes together. Congratulations! You deserve it! Then I heard his baseball friend cheer from somewhere away from us. The majority of people have already gone, due to their last name being further up the alphabet than 'W'.

    See you soon, kid. He smiled and gave me a pat on the head before turning and walking out of the row. I looked between the three left. I saw Felix get a little excited and he wouldn't stop playing with his watch. He was pretty bad in social situations like this.