Chapter ten

Fitz leaped us to a beautiful cottage. The path leading up to the small house was lined with candles and all types of flowers. While I was looking at the beauty of our surroundings, Fitz comes up behind me and picks me up bridal style.

He carries me up inside the cottage and then sets me down once he steps through the front door. I turn around and kiss him with love and passion. He kisses me back and then starts kissing my jaw and my neck. I take his hand and lead him to our bedroom.

Time skip

After a week in the cottage, I wake up peacefully with Fitz's arms wrapped around my waist. I turn my head to see him looking at me with his beautiful teal eyes.

"Did you sleep well?" He asks me.

"Yes, this bed is very comfortable." I tell him.

As I stand up to take a shower, Fitz tells me that he is going to make us some breakfast. I step into my steaming shower with a sigh of content. I quickly wash my hair and get dressed.

As soon as I'm done, I walk downstairs to find a plate of chocolate chip pancakes for me. Just looking at them made my stomach rumble. I quickly sit down. I take a bite and as soon as I swallow I rush to the bathroom and throw it all up.

Fitz followed me into the bathroom to hold my hair back as I vomit into the toilet.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Fitz asked me, his eyes clouded over with worry.

When the vomiting subsides, I look at him and tell him " I think I'm pregnant."

~~~

Thank you so much for reading!!!!!!! Make sure to vote and comment!!! :)