Chapter two

Fitz was quiet for a long time. I didn't think he heard me until he said

"Why do you look so worried?"

I couldn't help but stare at him with disbelief.

"I'M UNMATCHABLE!!!"

I felt tears start to fall and tried to wipe them away before Fitz could see them. Eventually I gave up trying to hide them and started sobbing. Fitz wrapped me up in giant hug of comfort.

"You don't have to stay. I know you won't want to date me anymore." I tell him once my tears subside.

Gently, he puts his fingers under my chin so I have no choice but to look at him.

"Did you honestly think I wouldn't like you anymore? Sophie, I promise you that nothing can get in the way of my love for you."

Suddenly, my tears of sadness become tears of joy. I could have thought about anything but my mind couldn't get passed that Fitz said he loves me!!

"Did you say you love me?" I ask him meekly.

"Of course I love you! You are the most wonderful person I have ever met!" Fitz says to me.

"I love yo-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Fitz presses his mouth against mine. I imagined kissing Fitz so many times, but I never thought I would actually get to kiss him. It was the most amazing thing I have ever felt! I don't hesitate at all before kissing him back. After a minute, we pull away from each other, both gasping for breath.

I soon feel Fitz's lips caressing my jaw, my ear, and my neck. Just when we start kissing again, my bedroom door opens.

~~~

Sorry about that cliffhanger😊 it gets better, I promise! Thank you so much for reading! Make sure to vote and comment!:)