Chapter eight

As everything was set up, my nervousness was multiplied times 10. Every time somebody said 'wedding' my stomach would flutter nonstop.
Even though I was terribly nervous, I was more excited. I was ready to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life. Dreams of weddings gone wrong flow through my head as I sleep peacefully.

"Sophie, wake up! Your wedding is today and we need to hurry and get ready!" Edaline says to me in a hurry, trying to wake me up.

As soon as she says 'wedding', my eyes snap open. As fast as I can, I rush into the shower, not even waiting for it to heat up. As soon as I'm done in the shower, I hurry to shave my legs, arms, and armpits before brushing my teethe for 5 minutes straight. I would've spent more time to myself but I was so eager to put my beautiful wedding dress on.

"You look so beautiful!" Edaline says while tearing up.

"Do you really think so?" I ask while looking at myself through my mirror.

The rest of the preparations for the wedding go by in a blur. Guests start arriving and taking their seats. My stomach flutters as I see the Vacker's take their seats in the front row saved for family. Edaline rushes out and sits next to them. Grady stays with me as he waits to walk me down the aisle. I look at Grady and see that he's crying.

"Dad, are you okay?" I ask him with a hint of worry in my voice.

"I just can't believe my little girl is all grown up." He says with a new round of tears.

I fully turn to hug him, while making sure I don't mess up my hair. We stay like that for a few minutes.

The moment we pull away from each other, the wedding march starts playing.

~~~

Thank you so much for reading!!! Sorry about that cliffhanger! Make sure to vote and comment!!! :)