Chapter seven

"Sophie Elizabeth Foster, will you marry me?"

I could hardly contain the happiness and excitement inside of me. Tears of joy start falling from my eyes at great speed. I quickly respond through my bubbling giddiness.

"yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes!" I couldn't help but shout.

Quickly, everyone starts cheering, but I don't pay any attention to them. I look into Fitz's eyes with a look of love. He gives me the same look. He puts his hands on my hips and spins me around. He soon sets me down and presses his mouth against mine.

Time skip

"Please Sophie!! Let me take you shopping!!" Biana begged.

"Fiiiiine." I respond, slightly unwilling.

"Yay!!' Thank you so much! You won't regret this. Now, come on!! Edaline is waiting for us downstairs." Biana says while pulling me downstairs.

As soon as I get downstairs, Biana pulls me over to Edaline, who grabs her pathfinder. The light whisks us away to Atlantis, where we meet Linh and Marella. The first shop we enter is full of beautiful, designer wedding gowns. Biana started squealing from excitement.

Everyone grabs lots of dresses for me to try on. Eventually, I picked a long, white dress with lots of tulle. It has thin straps and a slightly revealing neckline. (Picture above)

For the accessories, I decided on a simple heart locket, and silver flats. I knew that I couldn't have heels because I would definitely trip on my face.

Next, we picked the bridesmaids dresses for Biana, Linh and Marella, even though Biana was my maid of honor. We chose long, thin strapped dresses. All of them were a beautiful teal. Biana absolutely loved them. They had elegant laced backs.

Once we bought everything, we returned home. Biana insisted that she should practice doing my makeup. She didn't give me time to argue and set to work immediately. Edaline practiced different styles in my hair but decided on a braid that crowns the top of my head. She put little pearls and flowers in the braid to add to the beauty. She curls the rest of the hair into perfect ringlets.

As soon as they finish, I look into my mirror. I gasp, and Vertina, my mirror, gasps too. I look perfect. I don't think I have ever looked this beautiful in my entire life.

~~~

Hey!!! Thank you so much for reading! I think I'll end the story soon but I will probably write an epilogue. If you liked this, then make sure to vote and comment!! :)