Important Matters

AN: Before I start I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the people who decided to stick with the story. It can seem a little slow and my writing before I edited was terrible but some people still stuck with it. When I started I expected maybe one vote if I was lucky and a max of 10 reads. I am so glad that is not the case. With that over, enjoy the chapter! PS: I have another account on ao3, my Username is ZebraLover468, check it out, maybe? Id recommend the Hunger Games/Assassins Creed Crossover.

Skull faced a dilemma.

After verifying the others safety, (Well,  relative safety. Verde was sporting some bruises from an experiment gone wrong, but nothing major) Skull had, for some ungodly reason, decided to try and start a business.

Yes, a legitimate business. Nothing illegal about it, just a way to earn some money.

He had figured that waiting for the call would mean loads of time to spare. Then he found something to occupy that time frame, so now he had a whole new batch of ideas he wanted to try out.

And it was killing him!

Every waking moment he was troubled by new ideas and he was sick of it! Why was everything so stressful lately? He really needed a Vacation.

Huh, there's a thought. A vacation.

But where would he go? Skull wasn't really interested in seeing new places, he liked messing with people more. So, pranking the Arcobaleno? A possibility. The more he thought about it the more appealing the idea was. He would use his vacation to let of some steam and refresh himself, then come back and gather his thoughts.

It was decided, Skull was going on a vacation.

Then he realized the problem. He still had to wait for the call.

Ugh, cant I just...Skip it?

No, he firmly reminded himself. You cannot miss the call just because you need a break.

So that was how he found himself, in the middle of a department store, looking at paint. He had decided that he would wait until after the call for a vacation, and the time in between would be spent differently.

How?

Redecorating. He was bored and why not. Skull did, in fact, posses some artistic skill. And redecorating couldnt be that hard, right?

Wrong, totally and completely wrong.

At first Skull had chosen a nice Yellow color to paint the walls with. When he saw the end result he was... disappointed. The yellow looked terrible and he hated it. So next he chose a lime green color. That also went terribly. And so it went. Every week Skull would chose a different color and every time he hated it.

Fortunately for him, he had finally found the perfect color. It was a nice turquoise and Skull loved it. Unfortunately, it had taken two months. In other news, Skull had also finally received the call. The less than enthused  tone that was used to inform him of his new job put a damper on his mood, but the relief of finally finding the right color cheered him up.

With all that done Skull decided to continue his vacation plans, this time including looking at different furniture in different places, he was still redecorating after all.

So with his bags all packed, Skull left for his vacation.

He had some Arcobaleno to annoy.

I hope you enjoyed the Chapter, and I would like to thank you all for 3k reads. You would think that with quarantine I would wright more but no. Remember, stay at home and stay safe! If any of you have a specific Arcobaleno you want to see Skull annoy first please comment down below.