"Man no, hand her here fuck it. You gone learn to get with me." Amira looked at Janet like her ass was crazy had a full blown stare down.

"Ion know why you acting brand new just cause you got some breakfast. You already know the deal here ain much talking." She laid her head on Janet laughing

"Man that junk reminds me of you every time you wore something and knew I was gone say something you wanted to act all innocent."

"Just how ima do today."

"Toni I swear-."

"Babe it for your eyes only."

"How it's for my eyes when we going out."

"Uh Uh Uh, we're staying in. Momma coming to get Amira in the next 15. Having a indoor date means I can wear what I always wanted to without you getting jealous."

"Amira listen, yo momma might not be walking by the time you come back."

"Oh babe I need you to go get me some stuff for me ok?"

"Like what?"

"I already ordered it you just gotta pick it up."

"Oh alright."

"Goooo." I pushed her out the door.

"Bye Bye."

"Oh now you speak to me, bye mira." She kissed her cheek then kissed me.

"You."

"What?"she bit her lip in the most seductive way possible.

"The things that's gonna take place once she's gone, you aren't ready for." I smiled thinking the same for her.

"Go on nasty."

"I love you baby."

"I love you too now go." I got Amira dressed and her bags packed.

"Ma Ma." She waddled smiling my way.

"I love you Amira." She grinned kissing my cheek. My momma walked in smiling.

"Happy anniversary babygirl."

"Hey momma, and thank you."

"I'm gonna be honest I didn't think y'all was gone make it."

"Dang momma."

"I'm just being honest."

"I know."

"Nana." She picked Amira up as I handed her bags.

"Hey Nana's girl. Baby you getting heavy, Toni gotta cut out feeding you."

"Mama you be the one doing her exactly how you did me. I didn't eat baby food we went straight for what you cooked."

"And you was the healthiest baby too."

"A big one, you mean."