I Spy

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️ enjoy
____________________

Toni

A bitch was SOREEE. I couldn't even fucking walk, every muscle I had hurt. My voice was bout gone cause of her. That strawberry hoe gotta cut it out, she could've put my ass away. Janet ass came walking in with a big ass smile.

"Hello Hello Hello. GoodMorning Toni." She planted a kiss on my cheek, sitting by me.

"Morning."

"What's wrong with your voice?"

"You."

"Me? What did I do?" All I could do was look at her like she was crazy

"You did ever—." I lost my voice in the mist of my sentence. I grabbed my phone and finished my sentence.

You did everything! I'm scared to even touch the floor, I might buss my ass.

"Toni, I'm telling you I didn't do anything." My head cocked to the side. I started typing again

So what you got a clone or some shit, cause I knew for sure it was yo ass. I wasn't high and if I was I still would've known it was you.

"Toni I'm sorry but I don't know any of what you're talking about."  I lifted up my shirt, showing her all the marks she left from neck on down

"Seems like Strawberry paid you a visit. Tell me how was it?"

You're unbelievable. That hoe well you, got damn killed my shit, mmmkay. I mean I'm still throbbing, legs still mf numb. Your hand print still around my neck, I got hickeys that look like I've been abused, still got the print of lips on me. I can still feel your touch, your lips on me. Like what the fuck are you, how you do it, and why I can still feel you in me and on me?

"I'm- well she's just good at what she do." She just smirked, pulling me closer to her.

"You know you're screams sounded like a melody. We should've made it a film, cause last night was a movie."

So ya ass do know.

"The look on your face was priceless." She laughed

Ion see nothing funny.

"A great deal is funny. Ya can't walk, lost ya voice."

Shut up.

"Aww the whittle baby mad, come here." She pulled me into her, kissing me. I could've sworn this how all this mess started. 

"I got breakfast, so let's go."

I can't fucking walk Janet.

"I forgot, I'm sorry."

Ahkeke.

"Come on." She picked me up carrying me to the kitchen. Her phone started ringing.

"Hello." She put it on speaker.

"Well it's almost 12 and now you can answer the phone." It was Gil.

"I was occupied, now what is it?"

"Bet not had been with Toni, you know her lil body ain't prepared for all that."

"Gil—."

"I'm serious J, strawberry would wreck her. The bitch wouldn't have no voice, won't be walking, ya back be all scratched up. Ian even have sex with you and I know for a fact you a fucking monster J, the girl wouldn't know what hit her."  He got dead on the head about that Strawberry bitch and my circumstances.