The world alone with you

Toni

Yesterday I was walking, today I'm laid up in the bed and can't fucking move. They should change her name to the paralyzer cause this don't make no damn sense. I don't know who the hell I had last night but there was surely one person to blame... My damn self, I should've just put on the damn jacket like she asked the first time but no I gotta be a tease now look at my ass can't even enjoy the beautiful weather today and dared not to go outside like this either. She was gone make fun of me all day especially if we go to the beach. Sometimes I hated her for things like this but was she really the one to be blamed... partially yes but fully no. It's just the heffa is wild and Ian nun but 5'1 with a little jiggle to my ass she can't be doing this to me almost every time. She needs put some brakes on her ass or sumn cause my body can't be going through this dramatic lost of feelings like this. She really be taking my ass out.

"Yoohoo Toni baby, come on get up. I wanna go to the beach."

Curse this damn woman. Just wait til I get back together I'm not gone have no other choice but to fuck her ass up. Cause she gone learn to stop doing my little ass like this shit right here.

"GoodMorning baby, how you feelin?" I just side eyed her cause she knew better than to ask me that shit right there.

"Ion know you tell me."

"A smart mouth don't get fed Toni."

"Oh bullshit Janet, feed me and let's go. Since you wanna embarrass my ass today."

"You did it to yourself I told to wear my jacket but Toni the Teaser just want to be a hard headed heffa and go about as she pleases knowing there was gone be a little of a consequence after."

"Well it's all said and done now but I promise you this once I'm together you gone wish you didn't do this to me." I gave her the meanest look I could muster up. I won't playing with her ass and if she took me as a joke she surely was going to regret it.

"Talk yo shit then Michele, come on let me help you up."

"Mhm." She helped me up as I got in the bathtub submerging myself in the hot water. Honestly it felt like pure heaven until I looked up to see Janet grinning back at me.

"The hell you smiling for."

"You know you get pretty rude and mean to me every time a situation like this happens so what's the problem when you've done all this to yourself. Is it really me that your mad at or yourself?"

I rolled my eyes realizing she had a valid point she grabbed my face giving me a soft peck to the lips

"See you not really mad now are you?"

"Hmm kiss me again we'll see." I gave her a lip sealed smiled pulling her in as my soapy hands place them selves on the back of her head.

"Alrigh Toni keep it up and I'll be in the tub with you."

"Maybe you should I mean you do kinda stink." I pulled away making a face.

"Girl byeeee, I do not. Do I?" She sniffed herself to make sure.

"Eh, it's a little light."

"Uh Uh wash."

"I will after you get out."

"How about just join me then we won't waste time and you can go to the beach." I posed but again she turned it down

"If I did the only part of the beach I'll get to is your ocean which means we most definitely not getting there."

"Alright but the next time I'm not taking any excuses." I finished washing off getting out carefully with a little limp.

"I'm warning you now that bikini better look like something my grand Mammie and aunt Gertrue would wear Ian playing with your ass I want you covered. No taking risk nun of that."