Tension

excuse any mistakes. Vote & Comment ⭐️
———————————

Toni

"Michele!"

"Huh" I jumped up feeling a sting to my back

"Why is there a hickey on your neck?" I looked up at my mom as she looked pissed. Just how ima explain this one.

"Uhh I didn't know it's probably a bruise ma, ya know I bruise easily."

"Girl don't you lie to me. That ain't no bruise. You can still see the lip print. Now I want the truth Michele."

"Janet left it. It was during a show, it was just for show momma. Nothing serious."

"Why you let a woman put they lips on you."

"It wasn't nothing ma."

"It is something because she left a mark."

"It was part of her show."

"I don't care Toni."

"Ok ma."

"Don't ok me. It better not happen again"

"Yes ma'am." Once she closed my door and went to pack for the convention she and my sisters were going on. I started searching for an appointment. I had to get out of here, I had no type of privacy. It was past time for me to step.

"ESTINE!"

"Hey Tini Toni."

"Bring your narrow ass here, why you tell mom I had a hickey."

"How you know I told."

"You just told on yourself."

"Well I didn't know what it was so I asked mommy." I wanted to be mad but I couldn't she was just concerned

"It's ok Tamar."

"Your not mad."

"No I'm not, you were concerned so I can't be. Next time wake me up and ask me ok."

"Ok."

I got up getting dressed PoP was supposedly taking me on a lunch date.

". That dress too short hunnty, but You look cute where we going."  I had on a mini dress and my jean jacket, Tamar took a picture.

"You my love are going on a trip with momma. As for I, I have a lunch date."

"With popcorn."

"Yea sure." Tamar didn't like him, for some reason. I don't blame her.

"I don't like him."

"I know you don't."

"I'm glad you do."

"Have fun"

"Yea."I got in my car meeting pop at the restaurant. Posting the picture Tay took

 Posting the picture Tay took