Chapter Two

Around noon, only a few hours later Lucas woke up slowly yawning gently once more. Looking around he slowly got up and stretched. Peeking out his window he noticed the police outside still, some even hidden; to people on the ground, in spots about the yard to watch who enters and exits. Seeing the trained, armed men around his home put him at ease. Smiling the young artist grabbed his dishes and brought them down stairs to the kitchen and placed them in the sink to clean later, after his dinner.

A knock softly came at the kitchen entrance making Lucas almost jump out of his skin in fear and whip around. Upon seeing Joe Trainer his publisher he let out a realized sigh. "Joe come on man, you know what's happening and you choose to sneak up on me?" He said rolling his eyes and smiling some. "Sorry about that Lucas, but just checking in on you." Joe said softly smiling as he moved inside the kitchen and sat down. Lucas waved his hand and took a seat at the island as well across from him. "I've hired some police to stay outside your home and more to hide amongst the yard to keep a close look of your home. They put up a fight since you don't seem like the type to have someone so in love with you.." said Joe shrugging. "A stalker. I've read about them, they think they love the person but you don't torture, abscess, and if it doesn't go your way kill the one they 'love' you get me?" Said Lucas. Over his 23 years he had heard of many stars, writers, and anyone with money or popularity getting killed by a stalker.

Joe shrugged slightly, getting up from his seat "I'll be visiting more then usual. Just to keep an eye on you alright? I've instructed the cops to let only myself inside, I'll bring groceries and needed things here" said Joe smiling some heading to the kitchen doorway. "Anything you need while I'm heading out?" Joe asked. Lucas thought for a moment before nodding, "I ran out of vitamins and some fresh milk. Here.." Lucas reached into the drawer and grabbed his wallet. "They are my daily vitamins. Use my money to buy the stuff." he said gently as Joe took his wallet. "Alright, be back later.." said Joe smiling as he headed out. Lucas smiled gently "Take your time!" He hollered gently getting up and looking out to his back yard. Everything seemed calm, even the pool water barely moved from wind. Shaking his head gently he moved away and walked to his study.

Lucas didn't have a huge home, but to some it was a mansion. When you first enter your greeted by tall spiral stairs to the upstairs. Off to the right was the hallway leading to the kitchens swinging door. Back at the front door to the right was the large living room and to the left was a miniature library for reading to relaxing. Through doors inside those rooms, the one linked to the library was the dinning room and the living room was linked to his study. Upstairs had a about five rooms each having a full bath attached and some leading to another. Lucas's room linked to a smaller one but his also had a balcony attached that gave a beautiful view of the front yard and all his neighbors. It wasn't big but from normal homes it held lots more then needed.

Lucas walked into his study, it held his computer, another easel, tons more drawing and painting items and even a small tv used for the news. Sitting down he turned on his computer, that he used mainly for gaming. His favorite game was his Sims 3 game. He had him self a family inside it based upon him. He raised his mini self from a baby to a grown artistic adult. It was amusing to see how great he was doing in the game. Right now he was working on getting a women in town named Elizabeth; like his wife, to marry his SIM. Sitting there he played for a good few hours, then the front door opened. "Lucas?! It's Joe, I've got the items" hollered Joe as he walked inside. "Okay, you can put them on the counter" Lucas hollered back softly. Being to engrossed in his game, Lucas didn't pay attention to Joe. The other male had stopped to lock the knob lock, the bar lock, and the sliding lock on the door. As he made his way to the kitchen he set the items down, putting the milk away before doing the same with the back door. After he quietly moved in to stand behind Lucas. "Thanks for grabbing the stuff Joe, your the greatest" Lucas said not flinching from the screen. "I'll do anything for you Lucas." Said Joe softly as he pulled a bar from his jacket, or more of a lead pipe. Lifting his arm back he gave a gentle but firm whack to Lucas's head, knocking him out cold. With a smile, Joe gently picked him up and took him out of his study bridal style towards the upstairs. The cops didn't know anything was wrong, and as far as they knew Lucas was completely safe with Joe.