18: Decision

Jungkook POV
Dirty~

It's been a year since me and Jimin started dating and it's our anniversary. I want to give him something special. Last year, I have him our adorable puppy Levi. I thought about getting him pregnant since he would make a great "Mother"

Yes, he would be the mother since I'm more of a father.

There's something in my mind that tells me that it's not a good idea since we both work long hours to support each other. I run Namjoon's Agency and since Jimin works here that would mean that I'm his boss.

I don't know what to do.

"Hey, Baby?" Asked my adorable boyfriend Jimin. "Y-yeah" I asked. "Are you okay? You seem stressed" He said. "I'll tell you what's bothering me....I really want a baby....woah, that was easier than expected" I said in surprise. Jimins eyes widened. "I-im sorry, I know you won't want kids" I said.

Jimin lifted my chin and looked into my eyes.
I couldn't help but kiss his beautiful lips.

"I do want kids, I just thought you weren't the parent type yet" He said breaking the kiss. "Haha" I laughed.

Luckily we were still home in bed together.

I pushed Jimin on the bed and I remained on too of him kissing his neck leaving him dark hickys. "Hm~ J-Jungkook...." Moaned Jimin already looking like a mess even though I haven't even started yet.

"Tell me what you want baby~" I said touching his lips.

"I-I want....I want you, no...I need you inside me, please" He begged.

I did what he asked and I took his clothes off along with my own.

I then began sucking one of his nipples and his moaning like crazy. "Ah~" Moaned Jimin. I turned Jimin over and I stuck my cock into him and he moaned in pain. "Don't worry baby, you'll get used to it" I said trying to comfort him. I told him to tell me when he's ready and he allowed me to start moving. "Ahhhh, m-more" Moaned Jimin.

I began moving a big more faster I already felt like I was gonna cum. "Shit, baby I'm already gonna come" I said. "Same, ah" Said Jimin.

We both cum at the same time and I liked the feeling of doin it inside the man I love.

"Jungkook, go in deeper and as fast as you can~" Said Jimin. "Are you sure baby?" I asked. "Y-yes" He replied. I kissed him so he would be distracted by the pain he was about to feel. I went in deeper and began going faster. "T-thats right, d-daddy" What Jimin just called me ha suddenly make my face turn bright red. I've never heard something so sexy come out of someone so innocent.

I kept fucking him until I turned him around and licked one of his nipples and eventually went even lower. Jimin moans were like music to my ears, and he wouldn't let go of my hair. "Y-yes daddy~" He moaned even more than I could handle.

We both eventually ran out of breath and stopped to cuddle. "I love you Jungkook...." Said Jimin quietly. "I love you more Mochi~" I said.