12: Final Battle Pt2

Namjoon POV

"Jimin, be careful! We don't know what he's planning" I said."alright" he replied.

We kept walking slowly when I accidentally stepped on a wrong spot. "Fuck! Jimin run!" I yelled. Jimin did what I asked and ran away from me. On the floor appeared a huge hole which I triggered. I began falling inside and Jimin tried grabbing onto me but wasn't fast enough.

Jimin POV

"Namjoon!! Fuck!" I was gonna jump inside until two men grabbed onto me and took me away. "No! Let me go!!" I yelled. I struggled to get out of their hands since I wasn't that muscular.

They managed to take me to a bed room and tied me to a bed and took my shirt off. "What the fuck is wrong with you!?" I yelled. Suddenly a man walked inside. I knew his appearance very clearly. "YOU ASSHOLE!! let me go this instant Jackson!!" I yelled like crazy.

Jackson just told the men to leave and he took his shirt off. "Oh Jimin~ I just want to have some quick fun before I kill you" He said. "Fuck no! I want to give my virginity to someone else!! Not a monster like you!" I yelled. He began rubbing my cheeks and I hated every moment of it. "I won't just let you get what you want. I get what I want" He said.

He tried to kiss me but I was resistant.

I kept moving and struggling and he got more and more angry.

"Your making me quite angry baby!" He said.

"I don't care about your fucking feelings!" I yelled.

He then slapped me. "That's it! If you don't cooperate then I'll make you! I've fucked many woman before and trust me, your not the only one who struggled" He said.

When he leaned for a kiss the door barged open and Jungkook ran inside and got Jackson off me. "Leave him alone!" He yelled. "Who the hell are you?!" Yelled Jackson.

Taehyung soon came in and untied me from his bed. I found my shirt and put it back on. Jungkook hit Jackson until I was free and he ran towards me and held my back.

"So that's who you care about Jimin, Huh?"